Altar FC Application ~ [Recruit] - M M Hiram

• Your display name:
    M M Hiram
  • How did you discover the Altar Community?
    A long time ago when I was first in need of a Gilded Altar :D
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Altar FC Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • What is your Forum Account creation date?
    05/01/21
  • Have you posted constructive feedback on another player's forum application?
    No
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    Yes
  • What is your Altar Community Server Discord Join Date?
    04/10/21
  • Have you Acquired at least 2 Hours of Voice Chat or 25 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    Yes
  • Have you used and understood the House Host Tracker and its' functions?
    Yes
  • What is the command that allows you to become a verified host for the House Host Tracker?
    !verify
  • What is one of the commands to unhost an unverified host from the House Host Tracker?
    !auh "rsn"
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    G_o_dZ
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Recruit?
    I've always loved helping out and being active in the FC chat, fell in love with the community. From hosting or just hanging out, Its been a fun few months with y'all and I'm looking forward to continuing hosting for amany to come.
  • Do you have any additional feedback you'd like to share about your experiences in the community?
    They've been a ton of help and always friendly. Although there may have been some times where unfriendly peeps got in, it was handled accordingly :)
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    I'm old enough to be mature but still have fun and keep it light. Those who have been in my house while hosting know. I've been pretty active and I hope with time I can advance through the ranks and help out more. Thank all,

+1 Here lately I've saw you being very helpful in the friend chat, you meet the requirements to be recruit, and you host a lot which is nice. You also help people get verified as well. Keep up the great work, and good luck on this application. You're very active in game as well. You got the command to remove an unverified host right which is impressive as well.

It's a +1 from me. You've been hosting a ton and even hosted a big house party the other week. We're coming up with new events in the Discord/FC to keep players invested in our community; maybe you can help with that.