Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

07 Altar CC Application ~ [Lieutenant] - 0lb

• Your display name:
    0lb
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    Areolas
  • What date did you get your Three Bar Rank?
    06/01/12
  • Have you been an active 07 Altar Sergeant Rank for 4+ months?
    Yes
  • Have you posted consistent and constructive feedback on other players' forum applications?
    No
  • Have you been active in Discord chat and/or voice?
    Yes
  • Have you Acquired at least 30 Hours of Voice Chat or 300 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    Yes
  • Have you recruited and/or assisted new hosts in using the House Host Tracker?
    Yes
  • Have you helped others in chat, called open hosts, and applied efficient moderation techniques?
    Yes
  • What is the command to unhost a verified host from the House Host Tracker?
    !unhost -a @
  • What interested you in wanting to become an 07 Altar Community Lieutenant?
    I got sweet talked into applying for a rank from a certain someone. However, I wanted my rank back after a long time not having it.
  • Scenario Question: Someone in the chat asks "What do hosts get out of hosting?" and someone replies "they get donations", how would you handle this situation?
    While they can get donations, a lot of them do not do it solely for the money. They help others out and can be social.
  • Scenario Question: MULTIPLE people in the cc are arguing with each other, and when you step in to intervene, they turn on you and hurl personal insults at you. How do you handle this situation?
    If you want to continue this argument please take it to pms. If things continue after the warning I will kick them.
  • Question: Being a good role model is important as a high rank. Why/how does being a good role model improve the community?
    Help others when they ask questions. Explain how training prayer works. Being positive person and social with others in the cc.
  • Question: How do you, as a person, handle stressful situations or pressure?
    Step away and think
  • Question: Describe your leadership style and how would it be beneficial to the community?
    I help answer questions. I like the mini wiki
  • Describe how you have grown as a leader within the community and how being a rank has made you evolve/mature?
    I kick less without a warning.
  • Do you have any additional feedback you’d like to share about your experiences in the community?
    Good Peeps
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    http://imgur.com/azXZcpq

+1 from me. Super old rank who has been with us for years. He's been way more active than ever before, and I feel it about time he gets this rankup

• 2 weeks later...