Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Altar FC Application ~ [Sergeant] - massive hand

• Your display name:
    massive hand
  • Have you been an active Altar FC Recruit Rank for 2+ months?
    No
  • What date did you get your One Bar Rank?
    10/12/17
  • Have you read the Altar FC Ranking System & Rank Moderation Techniques?
    Yes
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
  • Have you been active in Discord chat and/or voice?
    No
  • Have you Acquired at least 20 Hours of Voice Chat or 200 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    yes
  • What is the command to change a verified host's in-game name on the House Host Tracker?
    !namechange @user
  • Have you posted consistent and constructive feedback on other players' forum applications?
    Yes
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you recruited and/or assisted new hosts in using the House Host Tracker?
    Yes
  • Have you helped others in chat, called open hosts, and understood efficient moderation techniques?
    Yes
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Community Sergeant?
    i have allways wanted to help the altar community since i joined as i am a diffrent timezone to quite a few of the fc members so i wanted to relieve some pressure from them so they dont have to worry about the fc when they are offline
  • What skills do you believe you bring to the table and how do you plan on using these skills to benefit the community as an Altar FC Sergeant?
    i think i am very cool headed when it comes to situations and can calm down situations and defuse them quite easily.
  • Scenario Question: Multiple people in the FC are arguing with each other, describe how you would handle this situation.
    i would first tell them to take it to pm's and if they continue i would warn them up to 3 times depending on the contents of the argument if they continued to argue i would kick the first person to argue after the final warning was issued
  • Scenario Question: Members of the FC are discussing religion and politics, how would you handle this situation as a rank?
    i would remind them to keep thing civil as these thing could start a argument and if thing started to get heated i would warn everyone that if the talk continue kicks would be issued
  • Scenario Question: You receive a complaint via private message about a host in the FC requesting other hosts to close so they can open. How do you handle this situation?
    i would message the host in question and remind him that any amount of hosts can be open at the same time and that no one needs to close so others can host
  • Scenario Question: You receive a complaint about a host using too many adverts. How do you handle this situation?
    i would advice the host to only use 1 advert as its not fair on other hosts if he spams outside the portal
  • Do you have any additional feedback you’d like to share about your experiences in the community?
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    trying to get back my old rank that i lost due to inactivity but have been back for a while and reapplying now as i know i wont be going anywhere again
Edited by massive hand
wrong awnser on one question

I will +1 this app since you were 3 bar before. I'd like you to be more active on discord. I see you a lot in game, and you're very helpful. You're very friendly as well. Good luck on this app

im going to -1 this as you have not been a FC recruit rank for at least 2 months. I realize and understand that you were a 3 bar rank before but being inactive so long that you were deranked shows me that you must start from the beginning again and work your way up.  as I don't believe that people should be able to come and go as they see fit while being able to maintain their rank. Thank being said I do believe you should put in for a 1 bar rank, I have seen you in Fc a couple times but other than that I have not on discord or calling out hosts. I suggest you getting to know and become knows in the community  in both FC and Discord.

i would love to +1 this.

But to me, even though you were previous kick rank. Coming back after being inactive and rank taken away does not mean nessaserly you can just skip recruit rank again.
I personally think you should apply for Recruit again and be active for 2-3months as recruit to get the time in for kickrank again. To really show that you are up for the task again to be a rank / kick rank.

So my final on this app is going to be a -1 and hopefully you understand where i am coming from with this comment.
Good luck on your app eather way ^_^

I've seen you online quite a bit recently but I've personally not seen you doing/saying a whole lot while you're online. Rwby tells me however that you've been really active and really helpful lately and I believe him so I'll be remaining neutral on this app as we may just be playing at different times and/or I've missed your interactions. I would absolutely +1 a recruit app just on the basis of Rwby's recommendation, but as I haven't personally seen you do a whole lot in the two months you've been back since your break, I can't +1 a kick rank at this time.

+0

I believe the consensus is that you must apply for recruit to get sergeant even when you're a former kick rank. If you get recruit at the next meeting, you'll be able to apply for sergeant not long after. It gives us time to actually see you in action and gives you the opportunity to prove that you deserve kick rank again.

Personally, I don't mind give back someone their old rank. The thing is, we have to deal with them on a case by case basis. If the consensus is that you should apply for recruit and climb the  ranks yet again, don't forget that your past experience will help you.

Just make an app for recruit and I'll +1.

---------------------------------------------

4 hours ago, Kokopoo said:

I personally think you should apply for Recruit again and be active for 2-3months as recruit to get the time in for kickrank again. To really show that you are up for the task again to be a rank / kick rank.

I'd say 1  month is more than enough. @Kokopoo