Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Altar FC Application ~ [Recruit] - Erismelda

• Your display name:
    Erismelda
  • How did you discover the Altar Community?
    Wanted to start hosting again, found their FC and then their Discord
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Altar FC Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • What is your Forum Account creation date?
    10/30/20
  • Have you posted constructive feedback on another player's forum application?
    No
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    No
  • What is your Altar Community Server Discord Join Date?
    10/21/20
  • Have you Acquired at least 2 Hours of Voice Chat or 25 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    Text count 190
  • Have you used and understood the House Host Tracker and its' functions?
    Yes
  • What is the command that allows you to become a verified host for the House Host Tracker?
    !verify
  • What is one of the commands to unhost an unverified host from the House Host Tracker?
    !unhost a-user
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    No
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Recruit?
    I want to grow in the community more
  • Do you have any additional feedback you'd like to share about your experiences in the community?
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?

A little constructive criticism from me.  

9 hours ago, Erismelda said:

What is your Altar Community Server Discord Join Date?
10/21/20

I think you need more time on discord first, Yes you do meet requirements to be a recruit. I believe you were active in fc before joining the discord, but according to this you've been in the discord for 10 days. At the meeting it will be 17 days. Yes, I do see you being helpful in the friend chat when I'm on rs3, and you do host from time to time. Imo a rank should be active in fc and in discord if you understand what I'm trying to say. 

9 hours ago, Erismelda said:

What is one of the commands to unhost an unverified host from the House Host Tracker?
!unhost a-user

The command is !auh "rsn"  With everything being said I will have to -1 this app for now. I'm only -1 ing you, because of your discord time. In the future I will change my -1 to a +1.  Don't let my -1 discourage you. I'm sure you will make a good rank in time. 

Honestly don't recognize your name from in game or on discord. It could just be a timezone difference though but if you see me in game, feel free to speak up... reach out and say hi and make your presence known and I'll be looking out for your name and maybe later down the line afterwards I can +1 this but for now I'm going to have to -1

+1 Erismelda is very active in the FC when online and directs people to the discord to encourage the verifying process for new hosts. Also knows how to chat moderate and calm the chat down if issues arise. I think she will make a great recruit rank!