Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Altar FC Application ~ [Recruit] - Zmal

• Your display name:
    Zmal
  • How did you discover the Altar Community?
    Googled how to level prayer
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Altar FC Community for 2+ weeks?
    No
  • What is your Forum Account creation date?
    07/01/20
  • Have you posted constructive feedback on another player's forum application?
    Yes
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    Yes
  • What is your Altar Community Server Discord Join Date?
    06/05/20
  • Have you Acquired at least 2 Hours of Voice Chat or 25 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    258 messages 361 hours
  • Have you used and understood the House Host Tracker and its' functions?
    Yes
  • What is the command that allows you to become a verified host for the House Host Tracker?
    !verify
  • What is one of the commands to unhost an unverified host from the House Host Tracker?
    !auh "<Host rsn>"
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    Altar
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Recruit?
    I used to be a rank in OSRS back in the day. I enjoyed being helpful to the community and would like to do that again. But in RS3 (the better game)
  • Do you have any additional feedback you'd like to share about your experiences in the community?
    Everyone seems to have better communication than previous times. Really happy to be back.
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    =)

Yeah I can +1 this pretty well instantly. Whilst you do have your moments when I get a purple split despite leeching hard 😉, you are a friendly and helpful guy. You also have a positive presence in the FC and the discord. 

+1 From me. I see nothing but good in the friend chat. You’re very helpful, and you’re very friendly! You will make a great recruit on the better game. Best of luck to you!!! :) 

Edited by G_o_dz

Dear Zmal, 

+1 b/c you are very helpful with buying rune dart tips. On a more serious note, you are friendly and active in fc and on discord. I think you would make a great recruit.

Okkkkkk byeeeee 

~ Luna 

+1 because he is a habibi.

I think by now most people know that Zmal exhibits a strong positive presence, and is self-aware if he does ever make a mistake he will quickly admit to it and fix it on the spot, which is a very rare trait in my opinion. He may troll on the discord at times, but lets be real who doesn't troll these days? Anyways that's my 2 cents ^.^

• +1 1