Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Altar FC Application ~ [Lieutenant] - G_o_dz

• Your display name:
    G_o_dz
  • Have you been an active Altar FC Sergeant Rank for 4+ months?
    Yes
  • What date did you get your Three Bar Rank?
    06/07/20
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    King Capone and Of Rwby
  • Have you posted consistent and constructive feedback on other players' forum applications?
    Yes
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you been active in Discord chat and/or voice?
    Yes
  • Have you Acquired at least 30 Hours of Voice Chat or 300 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
  • What is the command to unhost a verified host from the House Host Tracker?
    !unhost -a @discord user
  • Have you recruited and/or assisted new hosts in using the House Host Tracker?
    Yes
  • Have you helped others in chat, called open hosts, and applied efficient moderation techniques?
    Yes
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Community Lieutenant?
    I'd like to continue helping altar grow as a community, and would like to continue ranking up much as possible.
  • Scenario Question: Someone in the chat asks "What do hosts get out of hosting?" and someone replies "they get donations", how would you handle this situation?
    I get this question a lot when I host, and I always tell the people asking that I get the satisfaction out of helping others gain prayer experience. I also tell them that donations are never ever required to train prayer at all.
  • Scenario Question: MULTIPLE people in the FC are arguing with each other, and when you step in to intervene, they turn on you and hurl personal insults at you. How do you handle this situation?
    Simple, I would take a deep breath, and private message each person to see what I can do to defuse the situation. If they continue after I pm'd them, then I would warn them up to three times, and THEN warn them with a kick. I'd kick them after three warnings and a warning to kick. In my opinion kicking should be the last resort. I think after I pm the people insulating me, then they will stop.
  • Question: Being a good role model is important as a high rank. Why/how does being a good role model improve the community?
    Being a good role model as a high rank lets people know that the altar friend chat is a great place to be, so they will stick around, and make great friends. I also think being a great role model will let people know that altar friend chat is more than just prayer training, and they can ask ranks anything about RuneScape. :)
  • Question: How do you, as a person, handle stressful situations or pressure?
    I handle stressful situations by taking deep breaths, walking away from a bad situation, I also talk myself through stressful situations in real life by telling myself I can handle any situation put in front of me if I put my mind to it, then I can overcome anything.
  • Question: Describe your leadership style and how would it be beneficial to the community?
    My leadership style would be act first. For example if I see something bad in the friend chat, then I will defuse the situation before it gets out of hand. I believe my leadership style benefits the community by having less problems to deal with in the friend chat as a whole.
  • Describe how you have grown as a leader within the community and how being a rank has made you evolve/mature?
    When I very first became a recruit I always had this thought of "Should I do this" "I don't want to mess up." I believe being a sergeant had made me realize that I don't have to always question everything, and just relax in the friend chat. Believe it or not dealing with bad situations in the past made me lead people better at work, because I'm a team lead at work as well, and when bad situations happen at work I always get them under control before they get worse.
  • Do you have any additional feedback you’d like to share about your experiences in the community?
    My experience in altar community has been great. Everyone is really nice, and I've made some great friends along the way.
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    To the above questions, Have you recruited and or assisted new hosts in using the house host tracker, Yes, I've helped a lot of host become verified since I've got my sergeant rank. I try to help everyone become verified much as possible when they start the verification process. I also go into the new hosts house to check on them. For example ask them if they need supplies or give them pointers on hosting. To the question have you helped others in chat, called open hosts, and applied efficient moderation techniques? I call open hosts almost daily, or when I get asked for the host(s) name. I also help everyone when I'm on RuneScape much as possible. Here lately we haven't had any issues in the friend chat. Everything has been smooth sailing. Except for two days ago. Trolls came in spamming, and I immediately kicked along other kick ranks. Other than that I don't have anything to share except everyone is great. Never change :)
  • +1 2
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your display name: G_o_dz Have you been an active Altar FC Sergeant Rank for 4+ months? Yes What date did you get your Three Bar

Godz,   I once was aggravated because you always responded to everything I said and I didnt know who you were. But turns out your are a pretty cool dude and is always on and always friendly

I haven't been active in the FC for a loooong time but I'm constantly lurking...when I do pop in to read the chat, you are in there participating and interacting nearly every time. I must say it's bee

+1 i dont really pay attention to the fc much anymore but when i do hop in for a bit, I see godz in there nearly 100% of the time,  He has enough dedication to the community and is respectable.

5 minutes ago, FluffyKitty said:

+1 i dont really pay attention to the fc much anymore but when i do hop in for a bit, I see godz in there nearly 100% of the time,  He has enough dedication to the community and is respectable.

Thanks for the +1 :D

Solid application Godz! +1 from me. You are always active within the Friends Chat as well as the discord. I also really like how you engage with the community. :)

Just now, Waxy Host said:

Solid application Godz! +1 from me. You are always active within the Friends Chat as well as the discord. I also really like how you engage with the community. :)

Thank you very much for the +1 Waxy :)

+1. You are a very helpful individual in the community! You handle situations well on both discord and in friend chat. You are also very personable and friendly to all. I also appreciate all of your help since joining  the altar community and think you would make a great lieutenant! 

26 minutes ago, lunaluvsgood said:

+1. You are a very helpful individual in the community! You handle situations well on both discord and in friend chat. You are also very personable and friendly to all. I also appreciate all of your help since joining  the altar community and think you would make a great lieutenant! 

Thanks for the +1 Luna. 

Godz I always see you on whenever I'm on whether it be on discord or RS3, ( as I seen by the message and VC count) . You are well known by most members and are one of the friendliest  people in our community. But in my opinion I don't think  you have put in enough time as a 3 bar learning enough about moderation. Not saying that you have not ; I have seen you take care of issues in fc and discord. I just don't think you are ready to take on issues without questioning yourself if you went on about it right or not. asking ranked chat about how it should be handled is not a bad thing at all that's how you improve and get to that stage of confidence in moderation. With that being said I do not think you are quite there yet. I would like to see you pick a solution and stand your ground about the choice more often before I'm able to +1 you. so I'm going to have to -1 you for now. 

Anonymous poster hash: d4d4f...a2e

Godz,

I once was aggravated because you always responded to everything I said and I didnt know who you were. But turns out your are a pretty cool dude and is always on and always friendly with literally every person in FC. Even buttheads and trolls you have no bias against them until its time to deal with them.

+1

Toodles,

Zmal

• +1 1
2 minutes ago, Zmal said:

Godz,

I once was aggravated because you always responded to everything I said and I didnt know who you were. But turns out your are a pretty cool dude and is always on and always friendly with literally every person in FC. Even buttheads and trolls you have no bias against them until its time to deal with them.

+1

Toodles,

Zmal

Tyvm for the +1 Zmal :)