Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Altar FC Application ~ [Sergeant] - lunaluvsgood

• Your display name:
    LunaLuvsgood
  • Have you been an active Altar FC Recruit Rank for 2+ months?
    Yes
  • What date did you get your One Bar Rank?
    07/31/20
  • Have you read the Altar FC Ranking System & Rank Moderation Techniques?
    Yes
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    G O DZ
  • Have you been active in Discord chat and/or voice?
    Yes
  • Have you Acquired at least 20 Hours of Voice Chat or 200 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    yes, 34 hours of vc & 934 text messages
  • What is the command to change a verified host's in-game name on the House Host Tracker?
    !namechange @user
  • Have you posted consistent and constructive feedback on other players' forum applications?
    Yes
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you recruited and/or assisted new hosts in using the House Host Tracker?
    Yes
  • Have you helped others in chat, called open hosts, and understood efficient moderation techniques?
    Yes
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Community Sergeant?
    I've really enjoyed being a recruit and would like to continue working my way through the ranks. I think having multiple kick ranks in fc can be helpful too if situations arise.
  • What skills do you believe you bring to the table and how do you plan on using these skills to benefit the community as an Altar FC Sergeant?
    I have great communication skills which can be helpful to the altar community as a sergeant, whether I'm attempting to diffuse a situation myself or explaining situations to higher ranks.
  • Scenario Question: Multiple people in the FC are arguing with each other, describe how you would handle this situation.
    If multiple people were arguing in the friend chat, I would simply ask all parties involved to either drop the argument or remove themselves from the situation (either blocking the other person or leaving the friend chat on their own for the time being). If they continued to argue, I would PM all parties involved asking how I could be of help. If any parties involved became aggressive then I would kick from friend chat.
  • Scenario Question: Members of the FC are discussing religion and politics, how would you handle this situation as a rank?
    I would politely ask members to change the topic of the discussion or take the discussion elsewhere as it is not an appropriate conversation to have in the altar friend chat.
  • Scenario Question: You receive a complaint via private message about a host in the FC requesting other hosts to close so they can open. How do you handle this situation?
    I would private message the host who is asking others to close and simply explain to them that anybody is free to host at anytime and there is no limit to how many hosts can be online at once.
  • Scenario Question: You receive a complaint about a host using too many adverts. How do you handle this situation?
    I would explain to the host using too many adverts that it is not allowed and that they can either remove themselves from the HHT advert or take down all of their extra adverts except one.
  • Do you have any additional feedback you’d like to share about your experiences in the community?
    I've really enjoyed meeting new people, helping others and being a part of this community! <3
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?

+1 I think you will make a great kick rank. Now that you have time off of work for more rs, then I think you will be able to build on moderation experience. You've done great as a recruit so far. You handle a lot of situations well from what I've saw via disc/in game when I'm on. You're very approachable in game, and is nice to everyone which I think is a good characteristic to have as a kick rank. Good luck on this application. Keep on asking questions in ranked chat/in game. 

+1 I have to agree with G0dz, you'd make a good kick rank. You still host a fair bit and help the community in game. You're pleasant to converse with, and active in discord as well. You're level-headed and collected when you encounter issues, and find the right channels in going about a solution. I haven't seen you in your entire recruit rank, but from what I have seen, I think you'd make a good addition. Good luck!

On 10/4/2020 at 8:07 PM, G_o_dz said:

+1 I think you will make a great kick rank. Now that you have time off of work for more rs, then I think you will be able to build on moderation experience. You've done great as a recruit so far. You handle a lot of situations well from what I've saw via disc/in game when I'm on. You're very approachable in game, and is nice to everyone which I think is a good characteristic to have as a kick rank. Good luck on this application. Keep on asking questions in ranked chat/in game. 

Thanks for the kind words GODZ! Appreciate your help over the past couple of months! 

On 10/5/2020 at 1:19 AM, Doinkazoid said:

+1 I have to agree with G0dz, you'd make a good kick rank. You still host a fair bit and help the community in game. You're pleasant to converse with, and active in discord as well. You're level-headed and collected when you encounter issues, and find the right channels in going about a solution. I haven't seen you in your entire recruit rank, but from what I have seen, I think you'd make a good addition. Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback Doink! 

• +1 1

Umm +1 for owl noises ~ but on a serious note Luna has always been kind and down to earth within the community and Altar FC to my knowledge. 

👍

*btw not a simp*

+1 Very friendly and seemingly always hosting! You know what you're doing and you're a great role model for new hosts, Always willing to help verify new members host. One of the most pleasant and calm members I have seen. With that being said I feel you are able to handle situations if they arise with ease. 

Dear Luna,

+1 because nice and good rune dart tip customer.

Sincerely,

Zmal

Edited by Zmal

big +1 from me, very active on the HHT to check for hosts both OSRS and Rs3, you take care of situations when needed.
Always friendly and try to do the best for the community.

Good luck on your Sgt app :)

+1 From me. Always active in the Discord, and you still remain an active hoster (which is good to see). You always help out and welcome new members to hosting, almost to the point of aggressive violence lol. I think you'd make a great kick rank! Good luck!