Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

07 Altar CC Application ~ [Sergeant] - Sickfuq

Sickfuq

• Your display name:
    Fuqsick
  • Have you been an active 07 Altar Recruit Rank for at least 2+ months?
    Yes
  • What date did you get your One Bar Rank?
    07/05/20
  • Have you read the 07 Altar CC Ranking System & Rank Moderation Techniques?
    Yes
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    FloofyKitty, Tanveeer, Mxdirtbike, Areolas
  • Have you been active in Discord chat and/or voice?
    Yes
  • Have you Acquired at least 20 Hours of Voice Chat or 200 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    psht. 264 hours, 204 messages.
  • What is the command to change a verified host's in-game name on the House Host Tracker?
    !changename @discordname and then follow the prompts.
  • Have you posted consistent and constructive feedback on other players' forum applications?
    Yes
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you recruited and/or assisted new hosts in using the House Host Tracker?
    Yes
  • Have you helped others in chat, called open hosts, and understood efficient moderation techniques?
    Yes
  • What interested you in wanting to become an 07 Altar Community Sergeant?
    Besides the Sergeant rank looking beauteous, it's good for your health, gives more of an opportunity for me to meet new friends, make new contacts, learn and pass off new skills, and I feel as though my contributions and my behavior in and towards the CC deems growth in rank status.
  • What skills do you believe you bring to the table and how do you plan on using these skills to benefit the community as an 07 Altar CC Sergeant?
    Likability - Nobody wants a rank who is standoffish, rude, and egotistical.
    Communication - Clearly and concisely communicate my wants, needs or expectations of others and I'm receptive to what others want, need or expect from me.
    Leadership: I feel like people tend to flock towards ideas that I propose.
    Problem-Solving: I'm able to step outside of myself and analyze the situation at hand and work towards a resolution that benefits not only myself but everyone involved.

I would use these skills to continue de-escalating issues in the CC, helping new or existing players get involved in the different services the CC offers and networking with others in a way that shows them they can trust me, rely on me and expect my support. 
  • Scenario Question: Multiple people in the cc are arguing with each other, describe how you would handle this situation.
    I would figure out who/what caused the argument and ask for them to please give their final words and drop the discussion in CC and take it to PM (barring that it isn't toxic and disrespectful). If they continue, at that point I would inform a kick rank of the situation by providing screenshots and let them decide what action needs to be taken from there. I then would PM them as to why this conversation is unacceptable and encourage them to read our global rules and ask for any feedback they may have.
  • Scenario Question: Members of the cc are discussing religion and politics, how would you handle this situation as a rank?
    As long as they're being respectful, I would monitor it closely to ensure it remains that way. In a similar fashion, if it became toxic and resulted in others hurling obscenities, I would tell them to drop the conversation and take it to PM. I then would PM them as to why this conversation is unacceptable and encourage them to read our global rules and ask for any feedback they may have.
  • Scenario Question: You receive a complaint via private message about a host in the cc requesting other hosts to close so they can open. How do you handle this situation?
    I would PM the current host and inform them that they do not need to close up shop and then I would contact the host who is demanding others to close up shop and verify with them what occurred and handle it from there. I would also ensure the host demanding others to close up, that they shouldn't be demanding others through manipulative or bully-like tactics and would try to obtain any evidence via screenshots.
  • Scenario Question: You receive a complaint about a host using too many adverts. How do you handle this situation?
    I don't believe I've ever seen a guideline or been told how many adverts a host can have but I would say more than 3 would be grounds for informing the host and then removing them from our tracker.
  • Do you have any additional feedback you’d like to share about your experiences in the community?
    I love how the community has grown since some of the older CC members have become ranks and hopefully, we can continue to promote great ranks and maintain an already great community.
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
Edited by Sickfuq

+1 for sick!  He would make a great sergeant, he's been active in the CC and discord for a long time, helps out when needed and is very involved with the community! 

always a pleasure and a laugh having sickfuq on, dudes chilled and awesome +1 for sure

+1 one of the most toxic first person shooter players ive seen in my life but chill as fuck on runescape definitely a good rank. would like to see more 

hi corntip,

easy to talk to guy, and is well aware of the rules in the cc and very helpful always. Would make a great sergeant!

+1 

-Son Rodo <333