Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

07 Altar CC Application ~ [Recruit] - Kripple-Kyle

• Your display name:
    Vandice11
  • How did you discover the 07 Altar Community?
    hosts
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in 07 Altar Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • What is your Forum Account creation date?
    09/13/20
  • Have you posted constructive feedback on another player's forum application?
    No
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    Yes
  • What is your Altar Community Server Discord Join Date?
    09/13/20
  • Have you Acquired at least 2 Hours of Voice Chat or 25 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    yes
  • Have you used and understood the House Host Tracker and its' functions?
    No
  • What is the command that allows you to become a verified host for the House Host Tracker?
    !verify
  • What is one of the commands to unhost an unverified host from the House Host Tracker?
    !unhost
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    Areolas
  • What interested you in wanting to become an 07 Altar Recruit?
    I am a host and enjoy the community
  • Do you have any additional feedback you'd like to share about your experiences in the community?
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?

I personally have not seen Kyle in the CC/Discord until the last couple of days. 

They also did not seem to be aware of the rules or the house tracker commands when we were hanging out in VC the other night. 

I would like to see Kyle build up his content count and cc/disc activity and attaining a better understanding of the rules and the commands before +1'ing.

Anonymous poster hash: 5649a...9f7

I have not seen you in cc or discord before.  I am on frequently through the day and night.  For me to consider a +1 I would like to see a increase in discord and cc activity, and I would like to see a better understanding of the commands needed for the house host tracker. If you check the pinned messages in the house host tracker channel you can see a list of all the commands used for the HHT. -1

~Also, don’t feel too discouraged by a -1, it isn’t a negative thing. It’s good to be able to accept constructive Criticism and use it to improve.  

~Shredder133:  

-1 for now, haven't really seen your name until this past weekend.  Would be glad to change it to a +1 once you get some more activity!

not everyone has a lot of time to play this game hykd but ive talked to him a little in discord hes chill although i dont know for sure how active in the last 2 weeks he has been so i will still stay neutral