Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

07 Altar CC Application ~ [Sergeant] - Son Rodo

• Your display name:
    Son Rodo
  • Have you been an active 07 Altar Recruit Rank for at least 2+ months?
    Yes
  • What date did you get your One Bar Rank?
    07/04/20
  • Have you read the 07 Altar CC Ranking System & Rank Moderation Techniques?
    Yes
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    Areolas
  • Have you been active in Discord chat and/or voice?
    Yes
  • Have you Acquired at least 20 Hours of Voice Chat or 200 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    yesssirskiii....509 hours XD 327 messages :P
  • What is the command to change a verified host's in-game name on the House Host Tracker?
    !namechange
  • Have you posted consistent and constructive feedback on other players' forum applications?
    Yes
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you recruited and/or assisted new hosts in using the House Host Tracker?
    Yes
  • Have you helped others in chat, called open hosts, and understood efficient moderation techniques?
    Yes
  • What interested you in wanting to become an 07 Altar Community Sergeant?
    I truly enjoy being part of this 07 altar community and love helping others in need as well as keeping the peace in the cc. Areolas suggested i should apply, so that motivated me to apply at this time<3
  • What skills do you believe you bring to the table and how do you plan on using these skills to benefit the community as an 07 Altar CC Sergeant?
    I like to believe I am a very patient person, so that would help with handling different situations in the cc. I also take criticism very well so I can always improve in handling situations if need it be.
  • Scenario Question: Multiple people in the cc are arguing with each other, describe how you would handle this situation.
    I have noticed that a lot of times when people are arguing they die down on they own, so I wouldn't jump to quick to intervene. But if it doesn't, i would politely ask to change the subject and keep the peace in the cc , followed by hearts <3333 :D tehe lol as i have before and usually works well.

I also have in passed PM other kick ranks multiple times to ask for tips before saying anything in cc in regards to handling a scenario.
  • Scenario Question: Members of the cc are discussing religion and politics, how would you handle this situation as a rank?
    religion and politics are two topics that aren't allowed in the cc but if the conversation is a peaceful conversation, i would let it play out while keeping an eye on it. If it doesn't die out then i would politely say that politics and religion isn't aloud in the cc and to take it to pm.

I would also PM other ranks for advice on this before saying anything probably.
  • Scenario Question: You receive a complaint via private message about a host in the cc requesting other hosts to close so they can open. How do you handle this situation?
    I would ask for that host's name that is saying that. PM him and ask first to get both sides of the situation. If he was saying those things, then I would politely tell him that everyone is allowed to host when ever as they please and to not ask other hosts to close.

I would also PM other ranks for advice on this before saying anything probably.
  • Scenario Question: You receive a complaint about a host using too many adverts. How do you handle this situation?
    I don't think there was anything against this? (correct me if im wrong) but I would just remind him how we offer one free adv and there isn't really nothing we can do about hosts having more advs. Plus with the birdhouse now being in place I would tell him that he doesn't have much to worry about since most people go to birdhouse.
  • Do you have any additional feedback you’d like to share about your experiences in the community?
    Everyone in the cc and discord are amazing, except Tanveeer (:
    Love how everyone works together to keep the cc toxic friendly and peaceful.
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    can we be friends for everrrrrrrrrr? :D <333

also give me constructive criticism if ya'll got any ! I can take it! <3

+1, I think Rodo would make a great Sergeant!  He is always very welcoming and friendly in the CC and always tries to help out when he can!  He is also very active in the discord and works really well with everybody else!  

easy +1

We like to drink with rodo!

cause rodo is our friend!

+1

Rodo is fun and helpful. Never had a time where I was rubbed the wrong way or felt disrespected by him.

Plus he has a rockin' hot bod. 

+1.

+1 for Rodo. The guy is always trying to help new people in the chat, and keeps us knuckleheads in line in discord.