Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

07 Altar CC Application ~ [Recruit] - Norbb

• Your display name:
    Norbb
  • How did you discover the 07 Altar Community?
    Bot advert
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in 07 Altar Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • What is your Forum Account creation date?
    08/28/20
  • Have you posted constructive feedback on another player's forum application?
    No
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    Yes
  • What is your Altar Community Server Discord Join Date?
    08/19/20
  • Have you Acquired at least 2 Hours of Voice Chat or 25 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    8 Hours+ of voice chat
  • Have you used and understood the House Host Tracker and its' functions?
    Yes
  • What is the command that allows you to become a verified host for the House Host Tracker?
    !verify
  • What is one of the commands to unhost an unverified host from the House Host Tracker?
    !unhost
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    Areolas
  • What interested you in wanting to become an 07 Altar Recruit?
    Areola's suggestion/recommendation
  • Do you have any additional feedback you'd like to share about your experiences in the community?
    Magiq to be better at drawing. Cody to get his inferno cape already . And Son Rodo to say hi atleast when he runs thru my house when i'm hosting.
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    I've been playing osrs about 2 months+ I don't know everyone but being on voice chat and seeing how big this community is. I'm enjoying it. I honestly didn't know what to think before joining here but i'm glad I did.

Anonymous poster hash: 5f1d2...090

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been as active as I was previously but I do login multiple times a day and I'm in the VC on Disc when others are typically. 

I have seen Norbb in the Discord lately but I think they need some more activity and a stronger understanding of the rules and discord commands.

Anonymous poster hash: 9b2aa...008

+1 He's an active host and has become fair active in chat. It would be nice to see him a bit more active on discord, but ill still give my +1 

Norbb is quite new to the community, but has begun to integrate himself into both the cc and discord. He actively hosts and has been pleasant to be around.. he also meets the discord requirements which shows his increased activity in a short amount of time.  

~Shredder133