Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

07 Altar CC Application ~ [Lieutenant] - iSlayGiants

• Your display name:
    iSlayGiants
  • Have you been an active 07 Altar Sergeant Rank for 4+ months?
    No
  • What date did you get your Three Bar Rank?
    01/01/16
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
  • Have you posted consistent and constructive feedback on other players' forum applications?
    No
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you been active in Discord chat and/or voice?
    No
  • Have you Acquired at least 30 Hours of Voice Chat or 300 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    no
  • What is the command to unhost a verified host from the House Host Tracker?
    idk >.<
  • Have you recruited and/or assisted new hosts in using the House Host Tracker?
    No
  • Have you helped others in chat, called open hosts, and applied efficient moderation techniques?
    No
  • What interested you in wanting to become an 07 Altar Community Lieutenant?
    i was a old rank with the clan, usernames "le wkuk, chi chobits, of the nugs, altarboy, UiM, among others"
  • Scenario Question: Someone in the chat asks "What do hosts get out of hosting?" and someone replies "they get donations", how would you handle this situation?
    donations are not required but appreciated by hosts <3
  • Scenario Question: MULTIPLE people in the cc are arguing with each other, and when you step in to intervene, they turn on you and hurl personal insults at you. How do you handle this situation?
    ask them to please be respectful and follow rules of conduct for the clan
  • Question: Being a good role model is important as a high rank. Why/how does being a good role model improve the community?
    lets other users feel open to come to you with general questions or problems
  • Question: How do you, as a person, handle stressful situations or pressure?
    well
  • Question: Describe your leadership style and how would it be beneficial to the community?
    group leadership, involving a team with processes that benifit the community/chat
  • Describe how you have grown as a leader within the community and how being a rank has made you evolve/mature?
    back when i was a rank i was a common name that chatted with people to create a almost family bond within the clan
  • Do you have any additional feedback you’d like to share about your experiences in the community?
    n/a
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    n/a

Anonymous poster hash: bc114...587

• Warrior changed the title to 07 Altar CC Application ~ [Lieutenant] - iSlayGiants

gonna have to leave a -1 on this app for a couple of reasons

years ago, i was ranked in the cc as well. i quit the game and lost my rank, so when i came back to the game i applied for a rank again almost immediately without putting time into the cc, so my app got some downvotes. i think the application i had put in that day and this one here are very similar. i have not seen you in the cc or discord very often, but that can change quite easily. also you left a couple questions on the application blank, some of which were important to us getting to know you. filling these in on your next app will help. hope to see you around more!

-Lefti

Anonymous poster hash: a28b0...1fc

-1. First I’d like to say welcome back. It’s always nice when a old rank returns. In saying that, I’m going to stick with a -1. You don’t know the commands to run the tracker which is a major part of being a rank. You also don’t meet several requirements for this rank including both discord activity and cc activity. I feel personally that you need to meet these requirements for any rank, but especially for a higher rank like lieutenant. 

-Shredder133

Anonymous poster hash: dce05...bba

ayo, welcome back Trevor! I'm always down to give returning ranks their ranks back, because real life problems should always take priority over the game. However, like Shred said, there is a lot of things that are different, and you should try and catch up on that asap. Discord has become a big part of the community, so it would be nice if you were a bit familiar with the commands. It'll be nice if you started back off as a 3 bar (i had to go apply for a bronze star after i took a 2yr hiatus) if that interests you.

-Areolas

Anonymous poster hash: 1f97b...f80

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to have to -1 for the simple fact that it appears you haven't been around for a while and quite a bit of things have changed. 

Having said that, the HHT commands are fairly simple for the rank requirement and you can find them pinned in the discord with a summary of each command.

Keep at it my friend.

Edited by Sickfuq