Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

07 Altar CC Application ~ [Recruit] - Shuuby Doo

• Your display name:
    Shuuby-Doo
  • How did you discover the 07 Altar Community?
    Through Reddit initially. When I started playing OSRS, I was looking up guides and there was a helpful post about helpful CC's to join/save and this was one of them. I joined it for prayer training but ended up staying in here all the time!
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in 07 Altar Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • What is your Forum Account creation date?
    08/02/18
  • Have you posted constructive feedback on another player's forum application?
    Yes
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    Yes
  • What is your Altar Community Server Discord Join Date?
    08/02/18
  • Have you Acquired at least 2 Hours of Voice Chat or 25 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    No
  • Have you used and understood the House Host Tracker and its' functions?
    Yes
  • What is the command that allows you to become a verified host for the House Host Tracker?
    !verify
  • What is one of the commands to unhost an unverified host from the House Host Tracker?
    !auhost
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    No
  • What interested you in wanting to become an 07 Altar Recruit?
    I joined originally to get help for 99 prayer but ended up staying for other help as well as helping others. I had been wanting to be part of a clan chat that had a good community to just to chat while doing anything on RS, not just one category. 07 Altar is that chat for me which is why I've stayed in it since 2018 on and off.

I want to be a recruit so I can be a face for the community by helping new people in the game overall and I want to give back to the community for all the help they've given me in terms of answering questions, advice, and even lending me items. It's been a pleasure to be simply in the chat but I believe becoming an official recruit is the next step for me to be more directly involved in the community. If given the opportunity, I will strive to be an informative and helpful representative for the CC of whom goes above and beyond to help our players when reasonable, and make the game overall more enjoyable for everyone! :)
  • Do you have any additional feedback you'd like to share about your experiences in the community?
    Overall, my experience has been amazing. As I mentioned above, I joined simply for prayer leveling help as most people do here I suppose. Unintentionally, I found a place where I can collaborate, help, and learn from a toxic-free community of players both RS3 and OSRS. I think the thing I love the most about the CC is seeing people come together daily to help each other out. I've seen people take resources, myself included, to others when they ran out. I've seen people trust others with expensive items they're lending. I've seen a community that comes together to make an effort to teach new players and foster any and all questions they have. That is the exact type of place I want to be truly a part of and I believe I can make a real impact on new players as a recruit and hopefully more as the months/years go by!
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    Please note, for some reason my discord join date shows last week even though I initially joined a couple years ago when I joined the forums. Having said that, i wasn't active on either as I'm more so just active in the CC. As I continue to level my account up though, I plan to participate more in the Discord for PVM and in general just on the forums .

Anonymous poster hash: d41d8...27e

Hmm, not sure why it posted my application as "Anonymous" lol. I received an error when I click post yet it still posted it so not sure what happened. But anyway, thank you to all that review and let me know if there's any additional questions I can answer.

Just now, Anonymous said:

Hmm, not sure why it posted my application as "Anonymous" lol. I received an error when I click post yet it still posted it so not sure what happened. But anyway, thank you to all that review and let me know if there's any additional questions I can answer.

Hey Shuuby, this forum now forces anonymous posting in an attempt to obtain more honest feedback from the community. Sorry about the confusion on this, as it's a recent change since the community meeting.

Anyway, I have seen Shuuby in the CC fairly frequently and he is making a concerted effort to help others. As we all know, applying for Recruit rank is a great way to get involved further with the community, and it seems apparent to me that Shuuby is making every step toward doing this, so I feel comfortable leaving a +1 on this app!

+1

Keep up the good work and I look forward to interacting with you more!

+1  hope to see more of you in the cc :D

Waited a bit before giving my response, but i believe Shuuby has the potential to be a great rank. He's been very helpful in the cc, and gives off a positive vibe overall.

+1 from me

Guest Son Rodo

Hiii shuuby, you have been very active in the cc and always easy to talk to. Always in a great mood and always helping others when you can. 

+1 for me. 

-Son Rodo 🙂

Yes +1 ez

As others have mentioned, you are a very positive person to be around and i believe will make a great rank.   +1 from me!