Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

07 Altar CC Application ~ [Lieutenant] - FluffyKitty

• Your display name:
    Floofy Kitty
  • Have you been an active 07 Altar Sergeant Rank for 4+ months?
    Yes
  • What date did you get your Three Bar Rank?
    01/01/18
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    No...
  • Have you posted consistent and constructive feedback on other players' forum applications?
    Yes
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you been active in Discord chat and/or voice?
    Yes
  • Have you Acquired at least 30 Hours of Voice Chat or 300 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    230 hours in voice and 570 messages
  • What is the command to unhost a verified host from the House Host Tracker?
    !unhost -a @specified user
  • Have you recruited and/or assisted new hosts in using the House Host Tracker?
    Yes
  • Have you helped others in chat, called open hosts, and applied efficient moderation techniques?
    Yes
  • What interested you in wanting to become an 07 Altar Community Lieutenant?
    I have been sergeant for a while and figured i might as well try for the promotion. As they say stagnation leads to laziness.
  • Scenario Question: Someone in the chat asks "What do hosts get out of hosting?" and someone replies "they get donations", how would you handle this situation?
    We host to socialize with players and promote the use of easy player owned houses access. While hosts can receive donations from players it is not necessary.
  • Scenario Question: MULTIPLE people in the cc are arguing with each other, and when you step in to intervene, they turn on you and hurl personal insults at you. How do you handle this situation?
    I would warn then a second time to stop with the toxic behavior or further action may need to be taken. I would suggest that they switch to private messages for their argument.
  • Question: Being a good role model is important as a high rank. Why/how does being a good role model improve the community?
    Positive and honest behavior reflect integrity. If the player base does not trust you how can you display leadership in the community.
  • Question: How do you, as a person, handle stressful situations or pressure?
    Find solutions to solve the problem at hand and or work towards solving it. Doing nothing solves nothing.
  • Question: Describe your leadership style and how would it be beneficial to the community?
    I prefer a hands off approach until necessary, but my leadership style provides for players to still be how they would like to be in the clan chat but still keep problematic topics from starting in the clan chat.
  • Describe how you have grown as a leader within the community and how being a rank has made you evolve/mature?
    I have learned that nobody likes to be told what to do but when it is necessary action must be taken to keep a clean clan chat and enjoyable community.
  • Do you have any additional feedback you’d like to share about your experiences in the community?
    The Clan chat is a fun hangout for most but its still needs rules to keep it chill. I really like this community and would hate for it to turn to rubble over shoddy management. Id like to help promost and improve this community.
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    Lets all have fun and play together!

Anonymous poster hash: 290b8...1d5

• 2 weeks later...

Most reliable quester in all of osrs/rs3. +1 any day.

Anonymous poster hash: d41d8...27e

Guest Passerby

FluffyKitty has been around the block for a very long time now and usually has his head on his shoulders. He games a lot and most importantly understands the dynamic of being a rank with his experience. 

+1

+1 for the Fluffy. Very helpful to new people in the chat,  as well as always offering the discord link to people whenever we're on and inviting people to come hang out with us. Seems to be a very positive influence in the clan.

+1 This man Fluffy is active in the community, always helping people and linking to the Discord, and like said above is generally very positive. Helps make the CC an inviting, positive environment

easy +1. I love the plugs in the cc for discord :)

Haiiii, and welcome to my reply,

Flooooofyyyy!

always positive , and always recruiting people into the discord.  Always very active , and helpful in the cc when you can . 

+1

k thx baii 

-Son Rodo

• 2 weeks later...

+1, always respectful to cc members, great rank and big discord plug!

• 2 weeks later...

fluffys a really nice dude, even when i mess up his stuff in raids

+1

Easy +1. 

Fluffy is super knowledgeable and always helpful without even being asked things. 

❤️