Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anonymous

Altar FC Application ~ [Recruit] - Doinkazoid

• Your display name:
    Doinkazoid
  • How did you discover the Altar Community?
    I've discovered the Altar years ago, by faces I can no longer remember. However, the resurgence in discovery was through JessIsLit and AdvJess.
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Altar FC Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • What is your Forum Account creation date?
    07/27/20
  • Have you posted constructive feedback on another player's forum application?
    Yes
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    Yes
  • What is your Altar Community Server Discord Join Date?
    04/17/20
  • Have you Acquired at least 2 Hours of Voice Chat or 25 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    Yes (Voice: #Doinks Dungeon: 3 hours, 59 minutes.) (Text Messages: 42 messages - #General)
  • Have you used and understood the House Host Tracker and its' functions?
    Yes
  • What is the command that allows you to become a verified host for the House Host Tracker?
    !verify
  • What is one of the commands to unhost an unverified host from the House Host Tracker?
    !auh "username"
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    G_o_dz
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Recruit?
    I think the community is thriving. There's always an ever-changing group of users who are always looking for help, and being recruit would help both in users trusting my word to be true when aiding them, as well as being more inclusive with the other ranks on finding ways I can further help the Altar community.
  • Do you have any additional feedback you'd like to share about your experiences in the community?
    I do know the community does enjoy the hosting, and as far as that goes, I enjoy hosting them. I've met quite a fond few friends now via Altar, as well as some wonderful acquaintances from common prayer runners. Users are always more than appreciative and respectful, and everyone pitches in when needed. It is by far one of the more "non-toxic" communities among RS3, and I don't see myself enjoying any other aspect of the game as much as I do when providing my altar and time to people who need prayer levels. It's a great way to establish unity and also to help other users in and out of the Altar.
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    This question's never easy as I imagine it's always just loaded with what people want to hear. Additional information is as follows in my case.
    Hosting is usually now my primary go-to agenda when playing. I don't necessarily play for the growth of my own account anymore as I prefer the conversationalist-aspect the Altar brings. It's a very nice place to learn/pass down knowledge to users who are in need. It does help me to relax, and especially in those hard times when the real world gets to be a bit too much. Regardless of a rank, I'm just glad to be apart of the community and all that it entails. My head is level more often than not, and I've the capability to space myself away in the times I feel it won't be. I'm a good mediator, mentor, and friend. Other than what's listed, that's all I can provide. Thank you for taking the time to read and cast judgement. No harm either way. :-)

Anonymous poster hash: fc191...34f

• +1 1

Doink, I recommended you to apply for recruit, because I’ve noticed you’ve been very helpful in hht by helping others get verified. You’re very helpful in fc as well. I think you’ll make a great recruit. You also host a lot, and host when we don’t have any available hosts. +1 from me! Good luck on your app. -Godz

Anonymous poster hash: 2ca65...be8

• +1 1

I’ve been watching and I’ve seen you host a lot. You’re a kind person and I enjoy your conversations. Recruit is the first step towards being more active in the fc and I think you’d make a great addition - Promote

Anonymous poster hash: 78145...61a

• +1 1

You're a very friendly person and very helpful towards the altar community! I think you will be a suitable Recruit rank! Easy +1

Anonymous poster hash: f86a1...d07

• +1 1

Always been nice to me! +1 for you!

Anonymous poster hash: d41d8...27e

• +1 1

You’re friendly, active and helpful in the altar community! We are lucky to have someone like you around. +1 

- Luna 

Anonymous poster hash: d41d8...27e

• +1 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.