Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memidas

Altar FC Application ~ [Recruit] - Memidas

• Your display name:
    memidas
  • How did you discover the Altar Community?
    training prayer on w31
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Altar FC Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • What is your Forum Account creation date?
    12/17/20
  • Have you posted constructive feedback on another player's forum application?
    No
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    Yes
  • What is your Altar Community Server Discord Join Date?
    02/15/20
  • Have you Acquired at least 2 Hours of Voice Chat or 25 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    yea
  • Have you used and understood the House Host Tracker and its' functions?
    Yes
  • What is the command that allows you to become a verified host for the House Host Tracker?
    !verify
  • What is one of the commands to unhost an unverified host from the House Host Tracker?
    !unhost
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    no not really
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Recruit?
    its just the recognition u get. so I want to host a lot and yea
  • Do you have any additional feedback you'd like to share about your experiences in the community?
    nice. just what I was looking for
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    im real likeable :P
  • +1 1

I'll remain neutral on this app. You seem really new. The command to unhost an unverified host is !auh "rsn" You have the hours in voice chat, but try to get your messages up :P  If you have any questions, then feel free to ask anyone on discord or in game. 

-1, Personally haven't seen you at all to my knowledge. Hope to see you stick around and apply again in the future when you meet the reqs

-1 Sorry, I've never seen your name before. Keep at hosting for a while, stick around in the fc, and up your activity a bit and feel free to apply again in the future.

-1 Cuz I have no idea who you are either, I've never seen your name in discord or in the FC. You say in your application that you want recruit for "the recognition" but honestly you don't get much recognition as a 1 bar mod. If you want to host a lot and get your name out there then my recommendation is just host, put yourself out there and put in the hours hosting. In terms of the rank though I'm going to keep this -1. 

-1 Ive seen you around a little and hosting which is great to start but I feel your app was rushed and wasn't thought out enough for someone wanting a rank. 

have to -1, agree with all above, just make yourself known and wanting to help out in any ways you can beynd hosting! willing to change this once youre around more

Hey Memidas,

I don't think I've ever seen you in game yet. Don't get discouraged from people -1'ing you because it happens. If you host here and there and join the fc a bit more and talk to people then you can apply next month when people know you a bit more. Best of luck !

Hi Memidas, 

I think we're going to leave this app open for an additional month as I feel like you and Yurple both made your applications a little early before anyone recognized you.

That being said, don't be discouraged because I've noticed both of you making an effort and if you keep doing what you're doing, you'll definitely have it by next month.

-1 I would have to say that more involvement needs to be undertaken in the FC. I haven't seen you being active since you made this application. As Capone said above, do not feel discouraged as there is always room for improvement!

Anonymous poster hash: aca62...990

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.