Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yurple

Altar FC Application ~ [Recruit] - Yurple

On 7/21/2020 at 2:55 PM, King Capone said:

Hi Yurple, 

I think we're going to leave this app open for an additional month as I feel like you and Memidas both made your applications a little early before anyone recognized you.

That being said, don't be discouraged because I've noticed both of you making an effort and if you keep doing what you're doing, you'll definitely have it by next month.

Hey thanks King Capone, appreciate you letting it stay up a little bit longer! I'm trying to remain active, but I work odd hours so I'm usually on very early in the morning and very late at night. Don't get to see your lovely faces too much =/.

+1 You’ve actually improved since you originally put in this app. You’ve hosted a lot more often since you made this app as well. You are active in fc, but please be more active in discord. Good luck on this app. I think you will make a great recruit! 

Anonymous poster hash: d41d8...27e

On 8/5/2020 at 9:32 PM, Anonymous said:

+1 You’ve actually improved since you originally put in this app. You’ve hosted a lot more often since you made this app as well. You are active in fc, but please be more active in discord. Good luck on this app. I think you will make a great recruit! 

Hey thank you so much! I've really been trying to be active! It's tons of fun hosting anyways. Love the social atmosphere. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.