Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yurple

Altar FC Application ~ [Recruit] - Yurple

-1 Sorry, I've never seen your name before. Keep at hosting for a while, stick around in the fc, and up your activity a bit and feel free to apply again in the future.

-1 I don't think i've seen you around at all, you have hosted a little and thats good but i would have to say be more active in both fc and discord to be better known. 

feel like you're too new right now; get some time in in the fc and discord get to know everyone and let us all get to know you! and with that 'ill -1 for the time being

13 minutes ago, Aetherin said:

-1 I have no clue who you are. I have never seen your name in game or in discord. Even with upping your activity I'd recommend being around the hosting a little more before auto applying for rank. My personal opinion ofc but my -1 will stand till further notice. 

Appreciate the input :)

Posted (edited)
Just now, JessIsLit said:

feel like you're too new right now; get some time in in the fc and discord get to know everyone and let us all get to know you! and with that 'ill -1 for the time being

Thanks for the honesty!

Edited by Yurple

Posted (edited)

Appreciate everyone's honest feedback here! Sorry if ya haven't seen me around too much in chat! I'm on at odd times.

I hope to get to know everyone and for everyone to know me!

But thanks everyone regarldless!

Edited by Yurple

Hi yurple! 

I just wanted to post a bit of positivity real quick here for ya, as no one wants to see all the -1s on their first app. I just wanted to say dont let this discourage you at all! Most of us have gone through a similar process, and it can definitely suck but if you keep going at it I assure you everyone's minds will change! Good luck!

• +1 1

11 minutes ago, Emo Hobo said:

Hi yurple! 

I just wanted to post a bit of positivity real quick here for ya, as no one wants to see all the -1s on their first app. I just wanted to say dont let this discourage you at all! Most of us have gone through a similar process, and it can definitely suck but if you keep going at it I assure you everyone's minds will change! Good luck!

Hey thanks man! I'm hoping that I've been making a positive impact so far! It has been kinda difficult trying to get my name out there though. But thanks for the encouragement!

Hi Yurple, I havn't actually seen you in the fc or in game or anything. Just for that reason I'm gonna stay neutral but like Emo Hobo said, you can try again next month if you host here and there and are online. Best of luck !

Hi Yurple, 

I think we're going to leave this app open for an additional month as I feel like you and Memidas both made your applications a little early before anyone recognized you.

That being said, don't be discouraged because I've noticed both of you making an effort and if you keep doing what you're doing, you'll definitely have it by next month.

• +1 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.