• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yurple

Altar FC Application ~ [Recruit] - Yurple

Posted (edited)
  • Your display name:
    Yurple
  • How did you discover the Altar Community?
    World 31 Advert
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Altar FC Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • What is your Forum Account creation date?
    07/14/20
  • Have you posted constructive feedback on another player's forum application?
    Yes
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    Yes
  • What is your Altar Community Server Discord Join Date?
    06/12/20
  • Have you Acquired at least 2 Hours of Voice Chat or 25 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    Yes
  • Have you used and understood the House Host Tracker and its' functions?
    Yes
  • What is the command that allows you to become a verified host for the House Host Tracker?
    !verify
  • What is one of the commands to unhost an unverified host from the House Host Tracker?!
    !auh “rsn”
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    Edit - Yes now I have
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Recruit?
    I'm new but I really really enjoyed my first hosting experience! It's excited me and got me back into the game because of all the great people i've already met!
  • Do you have any additional feedback you'd like to share about your experiences in the community?
    Everyone was super friendly! Not a toxic environment at all! Really like that about this fc.
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    I'm newer to the discord, and lurked for a while in the CC, but wow, it's a ton of fun to be actively hosting! I know I'm new, but I would love to continue to help out the community. I've got 17 years of play experience under my belt, and doing this sure beats bank standing!
Edited by Yurple
Correcting myself

I’m gonna stay neutral on this application. The command to unhost an unverified host is !auh “rsn” Also, the bot counts messages on discord not on rs. You have the hours in voice chat for recruit, but please be more active in chat. Welcome to the fc as well. I’m glad you’re gonna stick around. Good luck on this application. 

Hiya, i'm gonna have to back up the following comment. Welcome to the Altar community! You seem like a nice person, but i'd definitely recommend upping your activity in the FC 😀 Good luck!

• +1 1

I'll have to agree with both : Mcgee and Ailu.

As for me, I'm going to say that you are fairly new and would like to see you gather more hours in VC aswell as discord itself. So on that note im going to go with 0- Neutral

I wish you the best of luck and a great experience with the community :D

-1, Personally haven't seen you at all to my knowledge. Hope to see you stick around and apply again in the future when you meet the reqs.

Posted (edited)

Whoops, accidentaly put down the wrong command XD.

Edited by Yurple

Posted (edited)

I really appreciate everyone's feedback though! I will continue to stay active in the FC!

I spent about 7 hours uncovering a huge scam within the Altar community! Be very wary, there's a lot of players who look for wealthy players to target within the altar community! I have already submitted to some clan members as well as forwarded it to the Jagex Community team members and other Community Player moderators. Just be wary and look out for your fellow altar runners! 

Edit! Just found out that the scammers we were able to expose have been banned! Thanks to all those (won't name them) who helped!

Edited by Yurple

18 hours ago, Of RWBY said:

-1, Personally haven't seen you at all to my knowledge. Hope to see you stick around and apply again in the future when you meet the reqs.

Thanks! Sorry if you haven't seen me around! I try to be active :) Thanks for your input though!

On 7/15/2020 at 1:46 PM, t_mcgee said:

I’m gonna stay neutral on this application. The command to unhost an unverified host is !auh “rsn” Also, the bot counts messages on discord not on rs. You have the hours in voice chat for recruit, but please be more active in chat. Welcome to the fc as well. I’m glad you’re gonna stick around. Good luck on this application. 

Hey Thank you! I accidentally copied the wrong command! Thanks for your input though!

-1 I have no clue who you are. I have never seen your name in game or in discord. Even with upping your activity I'd recommend being around the hosting a little more before auto applying for rank. My personal opinion ofc but my -1 will stand till further notice. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.