bigorange20

Altar FC Application ~ [Sergeant] - bigorange20

• Your display name:
    Bigorange20
  • Have you been an active Altar FC Recruit Rank for 2+ months?
    Yes
  • What date did you get your One Bar Rank?
    03/07/20
  • Have you read the Altar FC Ranking System & Rank Moderation Techniques?
    Yes
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    Aetherin
  • Have you been active in Discord chat and/or voice?
    Yes
  • Have you Acquired at least 20 Hours of Voice Chat or 200 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    yes , 172.5 hours, 419 messages
  • What is the command to change a verified host's in-game name on the House Host Tracker?
    !namechange @user
  • Have you posted consistent and constructive feedback on other players' forum applications?
    Yes
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you recruited and/or assisted new hosts in using the House Host Tracker?
    Yes
  • Have you helped others in chat, called open hosts, and understood efficient moderation techniques?
    Yes
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Community Sergeant?
    I've been a part of this community for a while now and I've made lots of friends, and I'd love to continue working my way through the ranks and be able to help others become involved in the community.
  • What skills do you believe you bring to the table and how do you plan on using these skills to benefit the community as an Altar FC Sergeant?
    I think I'm quite level headed in problematic situations and I'm able to diffuse issues. I can see both sides when it comes to disagreements or differences in opinions and can use this to help be a leader in the fc and discord.
  • Scenario Question: Multiple people in the FC are arguing with each other, describe how you would handle this situation.
    I would ask them to change the subject, or take it out of the fc. If they continue, I would pm the people and ask them what the issue is and see if I can help sort it out. If it still continues and they become aggressive towards me, I'd kick the person/people.
  • Scenario Question: Members of the FC are discussing religion and politics, how would you handle this situation as a rank?
    As long as the conversation remains respectful and isn't an argument it's alright for a while. If the discussion continues for too long or escalates into an issue, I'd ask them to take the conversation out of the fc, and/or pm the people if this was an issue for them.
  • Scenario Question: You receive a complaint via private message about a host in the FC requesting other hosts to close so they can open. How do you handle this situation?
    I'd pm the host in question and ask them to explain the situation to me. If they insist on being the only host open, I'd let them know that we don't limit hosts and can have any number of hosts at once and can't prioritize one over another.
  • Scenario Question: You receive a complaint about a host using too many adverts. How do you handle this situation?
    Seeing as the community allows hosts to have one additional personal advert, I'd go to the house portal to check it out for myself. If they had one additional, I'd tell the other person that its allowed and there's nothing to do. if there were multiple, I would pm the host and let them know hosts can only use one additional advert to keep it fair for the other hosts, and they can either remove the extra hosts or unhost them in the tracker.
  • Do you have any additional feedback you’d like to share about your experiences in the community?
    I've had a lot of fun getting to know everybody and I'm really glad I found this community!
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
  • +1 1

Posted (edited)

I'm kidding +1 cuz I think you'd be a great kick rank and we all love you 💙

Edited by Aetherin
miss color

+1 Even tho you -1 me, but for a good reason + friendly and enjoyable to talk to in vc

+1 You're very helpful and friendly. You handle situations very well, especially last week. I think you'd make a great kick rank. Good luck on your app :) 

An obvious +1. You're really helpful and friendly and are really active, especially in vc. You are a good moderator whenever issues occur in chat and as you say you're good at de-escalating situations. 

+1 - we haven’t talked much if at all but I do lurk the FC and you seem to be active, a cool bean and are always helping people out. 

Bigorange is someone who is active in chat, always asking questions, always trying to learn more and she hosts here and there to help out. I think she is ready for a kick rank and it will allow her to progress further on her "altar journey"

+1

90d8ae971a809f06e412fb1e535b0772.png