Deadlox1

Altar FC Application ~ [Recruit] - Deadlox1

Posted (edited)
  • Your display name:
    Deadlox1
  • How did you discover the Altar Community?
    World 31/ Found out about it when I started training prayer
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Altar FC Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • What is your Forum Account creation date?
    03/09/20
  • Have you posted constructive feedback on another player's forum application?
    No
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    Yes
  • What is your Altar Community Server Discord Join Date?
    02/08/20
  • Have you Acquired at least 2 Hours of Voice Chat or 25 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    yes
  • Have you used and understood the House Host Tracker and its' functions?
    Yes
  • What is the command that allows you to become a verified host for the House Host Tracker?
    !verify
  • What is one of the commands to unhost an unverified host from the House Host Tracker?
    !auh ''hostname''
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    N/A
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Recruit?
    The community is fun/enjoyable + love to talk to y'all on Discord + I'm back to Hosting
  • Do you have any additional feedback you'd like to share about your experiences in the community?
    Recently started playing fulltime again and won't quit this time xD
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    N/A
Edited by Deadlox1
Wrong Content Count

+1 You're friendly and helpful. I'm glad you're back. You even got the command right to unhost an unverified host, which is impressive

Always looking to help out around the Altar community. I have no doubt in my mind you have the right attitude for this role. You tick most of the boxes for it.

That said, just like last time, I still think the app could be improved upon.

I'm going to say +1 based on how you conduct yourself though.

+1, just gotta remember sometimes you have to be careful about certain jokes i.e. spamming in the chat a few lines just because it can look a bit bad, but I know you'll be fine lol.

+1

I think you meet and exceed the requirements for one-bar, as you're helpful whenever you can be. That being said, if you wish to continue progressing through the ranks, I'd like to see you mature a little bit and learn to keep certain things out of the FC. Just because someone else is in the FC, doesn't mean that should always be your method of communicating something to them - private messages exist for a reason. And just like Emo said, sometimes you spam the chat with literal nonsense, which is a bit unbecoming of a rank. 

Example: 

image.png

Not even sure what you were talking about here, as it didn't pertain to the conversation that was happening in the fc at the time, but this is just one example of what seems to be a daily (or even sometimes hourly) occurrence when you're online. Perhaps this applies to both spamming the fc and needing to say things to people in PMs rather than the fc?

I do appreciate your helpfulness in game and in discord, however, and think you have potential to be a good rank.

I do think that you're helpful in game and you try to host here and there which is always good. Like King Capone said try to keep unrelated drama out of the fc. Honestly I think you have a weird personality, but if you want to be a rank and work hard then i hope you get it. 👍

Edited by FlutterSkye