Sickfuq

07 Altar CC Application ~ [Recruit] - Sickfuq

• Your display name:
    Fuqsick
  • How did you discover the 07 Altar Community?
    I discovered 07 Altar about 3 years ago from a google search that led to reddit. Been in the CC ever since.
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in 07 Altar Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • What is your Forum Account creation date?
    06/18/20
  • Have you posted constructive feedback on another player's forum application?
    Yes
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    Yes
  • What is your Altar Community Server Discord Join Date?
    06/01/20
  • Have you Acquired at least 2 Hours of Voice Chat or 25 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    285 text messages and 50 hours voice time.
  • Have you used and understood the House Host Tracker and its' functions?
    Yes
  • What is the command that allows you to become a verified host for the House Host Tracker?
    !verify
  • What is one of the commands to unhost an unverified host from the House Host Tracker?
    !auh "name"
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    JB87, Drag0nite, C0dy.
  • What interested you in wanting to become an 07 Altar Recruit?
    I've been in the CC for quite a while and spend the majority of my time in the CC and Discord simultaneously while I'm on.

I enjoy everyone's company, meshing with folks and helping new/returning players to the game.

I personally would like to do more community activities on maybe a once-weekly basis or something (bossing, discord movie night, live stream events?)
  • Do you have any additional feedback you'd like to share about your experiences in the community?
    Since I've been in the community it's gone through a number of rank changes that ultimately were necessary. Obviously part of keeping a solid player base in the community is having good leadership that can emulate/enforce what the community stands for in a way that benefits both community members and ranks. I want to be more involved in the community and help maintain the environment that I enjoy being in while scaping. Since the first day, I joined the Altar CC, I have been coming back on a consistent basis. it's fun, relaxing, and helpful. Solid group of people and I hope to expand on that.
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?

Posted (edited)

+1 EASYYYYY for Sickfuq.  Super friendly, great to chat with, hella active in CC & discord!

EDIT:  & He can force skip Rhythm bot

Edited by bobby1
  • +1 1

6 hours ago, bobby1 said:

EDIT:  & He can force skip Rhythm bot

I was gonna -1 until I saw this, now it's an easy +1.

All joking aside, sick came back from a break recently, but has been around the cc for a while and is a familiar face to community members. With a bit of experience I am confident he will make a good addition to the moderation team, and a recruit rank will be a good way for him to do so.

+1

• +1 1

+1 what c0dy said pretty much ^

• +1 1

+1 for the guy seems pretty cool never had an issue with him, could prob handle moderating fairly well  as other said very active in cc / discord over all i like him and think he would be a great addition to the ranks

on the other hand

-1  strictly for the user name i don't think would be very appropriate to have a play on the word "fuck" in a rank username

• +1 1

Sickfuq has come a long way since I first I first interacted with him. At first he was very borderline and was causing many issues in the cc. Over the past four or so months he has become a familiar face in the cc and has been working very hard to help the community. In my opinion he has done a complete 180 and I feel he is ready to take this next step into further serving the community. I would suggest a name change, however I don’t feel it is a requirement at this point in time. +1

• +1 1