Ailuridae

Altar FC Application ~ [Sergeant] - Ailuridae

Posted (edited)
  • Your display name:
    Ailuridae
  • Have you been an active Altar FC Recruit Rank for 2+ months?
    Yes
  • What date did you get your One Bar Rank?
    09/03/20
  • Have you read the Altar FC Ranking System & Rank Moderation Techniques?
    Yes
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    Not_G 0 D Z
  • Have you been active in Discord chat and/or voice?
    Yes
  • Have you Acquired at least 20 Hours of Voice Chat or 200 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    Yes, 804 messages
  • What is the command to change a verified host's in-game name on the House Host Tracker?
    !namechange (@User)
  • Have you posted consistent and constructive feedback on other players' forum applications?
    Yes
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you recruited and/or assisted new hosts in using the House Host Tracker?
    Yes
  • Have you helped others in chat, called open hosts, and understood efficient moderation techniques?
    Yes
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Community Sergeant?
    I have thoroughly enjoyed being a recruit and I would like to work my way through the ranks, and to continue assisting new hosts and players where i can.
  • What skills do you believe you bring to the table and how do you plan on using these skills to benefit the community as an Altar FC Sergeant?
    I have been assisting players by giving them prayer training advice, i.e which bones may be more beneficial. (If within their budget, to use Dagannoth bones or Dinosaur bones as they are cheaper than frosties and better than dragon bones) I have also been assisting new hosts to find their feet with hosting and to provide them with ways of improving their gilded altar hosting experience.
  • Scenario Question: Multiple people in the FC are arguing with each other, describe how you would handle this situation.
    I would ask the people involved to join my friends chat to understand what is going on and to then resolve the issue or i would ask them to take it out of the Friends Chat.
  • Scenario Question: Members of the FC are discussing religion and politics, how would you handle this situation as a rank?
    I would simply ask them to take the topic out of the FC as some people might not like discussing politics. Religion is okay to talk about in my eyes, I have nothing against it but again, might be worth conversing in pm about it.
  • Scenario Question: You receive a complaint via private message about a host in the FC requesting other hosts to close so they can open. How do you handle this situation?
    I would say to the person requesting other hosts to close so they can open that more than 1 person can host.
  • Scenario Question: You receive a complaint about a host using too many adverts. How do you handle this situation?
    I would ask them to allow other people to get their advert in as this would make it fair. Both parties will then be advertised for their gilded altar
  • Do you have any additional feedback you’d like to share about your experiences in the community?
    I absolutely love gilded altar hosting for people, as I love making players prayer gaining experience more interesting and more exciting. I.e I still hold RS trivias and small bone giveaways to spice it up! Interacting with the players whom are training prayer certainly makes their gains go quicker, so i've been told. At the end of the day, I also love making people laugh while hosting.
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    I absolutely love it when people achieve their goals throughout the hosting session and I enjoy welcoming people individually ♥
Edited by Ailuridae
Wrong date.

+1 Ail, I've saw 1st hand today how you handle situations in your poh. I've also saw how you handle most situations. Take today as an example. Someone was giving you grief for hosting when he wanted to, and you handled the situation very well, and kept calm. I knew what you meant when you did the !namechange command. of course don't add the ( ) when you do it in the hht. You're very nice and helpful to others. I think you'll make a great kick rank. ps, I know you meant you got your 1 bar on march 9th :P since it's not the future yet lol. One more thing, I think having kick ranks from different time zones will be a great thing. Especially when other's aren't around. :) Good luck on your app! :D

+1 Very friendly and seemingly always hosting! You know what you're doing and you're a great role model for new hosts. As g0dz says you handle any grief really well and always seem to calm everyone down. I think the answers to the scenarios could use slightly more detail here but I think that you have more than proven yourself in reality rather than just in these questions!

Very active, always friendly, never causes any drama & always helpful. I see no real reason why she wouldn't be acceptable for a Sergeant role.

+1