Shredder133

07 Altar CC Application ~ [Sergeant] - Shredder133

• Your display name:
    Shredder133
  • Have you been an active 07 Altar Recruit Rank for at least 2+ months?
    Yes
  • What date did you get your One Bar Rank?
    01/06/20
  • Have you read the 07 Altar CC Ranking System & Rank Moderation Techniques?
    Yes
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    FlutterSkye
  • Have you been active in Discord chat and/or voice?
    Yes
  • Have you Acquired at least 20 Hours of Voice Chat or 200 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    1715 text in 90 days, 61hrs 49 minutes in voice in 90 days
  • What is the command to change a verified host's in-game name on the House Host Tracker?
    !namechange @user
  • Have you posted consistent and constructive feedback on other players' forum applications?
    Yes
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you recruited and/or assisted new hosts in using the House Host Tracker?
    Yes
  • Have you helped others in chat, called open hosts, and understood efficient moderation techniques?
    Yes
  • What interested you in wanting to become an 07 Altar Community Sergeant?
    I still fully enjoy the altar community and I feel like I am ready to make a step further into assisting the community. I feel that I will be better able to assist the Altar community by obtaining the rank I am applying for.
  • What skills do you believe you bring to the table and how do you plan on using these skills to benefit the community as an 07 Altar CC Sergeant?
    I feel that I have a good grasp of defusing rough situations, and that using my background knowledge and experience in this area will help the altar community both in discord and in game. I also have experience in when to properly use disciplinary measures, such as issuing a kick or having people take the conversation out of the cc. I feel with these experiences I can be an effective moderator.
  • Scenario Question: Multiple people in the cc are arguing with each other, describe how you would handle this situation.
    I would start by observing the situation. If the argument is getting out of hand I would issue a warning to all parties involved. If the first warning does not work I will ask the involved parties to take the conversation out of cc. If the issue continues I will issue a final warning. If the parties involved continue to argue I would issue a kick to the more aggressive and instigating party.
  • Scenario Question: Members of the cc are discussing religion and politics, how would you handle this situation as a rank?
    I would politely ask the people involved to please change the conversation because the topic at hand is a very hot topic and could cause an issue in cc. I would also have them take the conversation out of cc.
  • Scenario Question: You receive a complaint via private message about a host in the cc requesting other hosts to close so they can open. How do you handle this situation?
    In this situation, I would actively enter the complaining parties house and discuss the complaint. I would keep it in pms, but I’d also be observing the house in the case that the secondary host comes back to ask for the complaining party to close. If there was actual proof of the secondary host asking for the primary host to close I would talk to the secondary host. I would explain that hosting is not a competition and anyone can host as long as they want.
  • Scenario Question: You receive a complaint about a host using too many adverts. How do you handle this situation?
    I would check to see how many adverts are out for the host in question. If they had 3 or more adverts out, I would visit their house and question them on why they have so many respectfully. Ultimately I cannot control how many adverts someone has, however I feel that if they have 3 or more it’s a bit excessive and that it might be warranted to take them off the house host tracker.
  • Do you have any additional feedback you’d like to share about your experiences in the community?
    I continue to enjoy the Altar community more and more, and I feel like I have found a good community compared to some of the other ones I’ve been a part of. You guys rock!
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    I would like to add that I do still play rs3 as well, but not as much as I do in osrs.

+1 Give the cannonball king a kick rank! But for real, he's pretty helpful and is always social when he is on.

+1 Shredder is helpful and a familiar face in the cc. He also knows how to taste colors which is a very unique ability.

(In all seriousness, Shredder is a wonderful community member and is always active in the CC and rank chat trying to help better the community.)

Just now, C0dy said:

He also knows how to taste colors which is a very unique ability.

Yeah, lets keep him around for this. He was sending me discord messages updating me on different colors, it was very entertaining

I recommended Shredder for osrs kick rank because I feel like he earned it. He is always trying to get his hands dirty and learn on how he can improve his moderation skills. He also joins vc a lot and is a friendly person to talk to. No doubt in my mind ezclap

+1

+1 Shredder has been a helpful presence in the clan since obtaining his rank and I think he would make an awesome Sergeant

+1 from me too, alwasy admire how much shredder seems to care for the community, his communication with other ranks about issue players is second to none and is always asking for and taking on advice and I can see how much he has improved in his moderation skills by using this advice he's been given. Keep it up brotha!