Varg

Altar FC Application ~ [Recruit] - Varg

Posted (edited)
  • Your display name:
    Vargan
  • How did you discover the Altar Community?
    After discovering all about the hosted houses within RuneScape sometime ago, and their uses, I always fancied giving it a go myself and setting up my own Guilded Altar for people to use. So I did my research on how to get that up and running and always ended up directed to this community.
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Altar FC Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • What is your Forum Account creation date?
    02/13/20
  • Have you posted constructive feedback on another player's forum application?
    No
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    Yes
  • What is your Altar Community Server Discord Join Date?
    02/08/20
  • Have you Acquired at least 2 Hours of Voice Chat or 25 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    Yes
  • Have you used and understood the House Host Tracker and its' functions?
    Yes
  • What is the command that allows you to become a verified host for the House Host Tracker?
    !verify
  • What is one of the commands to unhost an unverified host from the House Host Tracker?
    !auh 'host name'
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    No
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Recruit?
    I enjoy helping out when it comes to something I am also a part of, in order to assist with building it up or improving it even more. I was always a bit of a lone wolf on RuneScape, but since joining this community, I have found myself interacting with many different people within it. I am always watching the Alter FC channel and looking to help people when they have questions about any subject. Even if I am unsure of the answer myself, I often find myself getting on to Google and searching for them. I guess there is a certain satisfaction that comes with doing that for me.

I have held community roles like this on many occasions, on different genres of games. Some of which were also communities numbered in the thousands. With that in mind, following rules, assisting people, & helping build up and improve any community I am a part of is something I have always enjoyed doing. I feel I am a pretty mature/responsible person in general and I have always felt I have had the ability to do this kind of thing very well. So I figured why not offer myself here to assist where it may be needed.
  • Do you have any additional feedback you'd like to share about your experiences in the community?
    I have been online in game on a few occasions where there have been no ranked members around. Of course everyone has their lives to lead and I'm not suggesting people need to push themselves to be around more or anything like that. That said, having extra help in the way of trusted new recruits certainly can't hurt that situation. Obviously this helps to keep things monitored consistently (within the set rules) to make sure the community reputation remains as good as it is currently.
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    I am 30 years old and I have been on and off on RuneScape since 2002. While I still have a lot to learn about the game myself in some areas, generally I know the way things go around here on this game. I know the workings of the RuneScape community as a whole, and I know how to guide people within it as to when something is good and when something is bad. I'm someone who has the know how and the willingness to look out for people (newer or older players) within the Altar community.
Edited by Varg

Would love to see you in chat a bit more but you've been friendly when I've seen you around. +1

Hey Vargan, just want to double check the command again. 

1bf307e90f6eeda057dfc9c7348e4087.png

This is the right idea but the command won't work unless you use "quotes" around the hosts name. You have the right idea but just want to make sure 🙂.

Otherwise for the times I do see you online you're very nice. I see you in houses a couple times but we havn't officially met yet. You should also join voice chat once and a while, it's active everyday and everybody is nice. 

+1

bef89257d4258091d7b78699696ec508.png