Sammy3N

Altar FC Application ~ [Recruit] - Sammy3N

Posted (edited)
  • Your display name:
    Sammy3N
  • How did you discover the Altar Community?
    Far far back in time, I dont remember how I originally came across it.
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Altar FC Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • What is your Forum Account creation date?
    12/22/16
  • Have you posted constructive feedback on another player's forum application?
    Yes
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    Yes
  • What is your Altar Community Server Discord Join Date?
    12/22/16
  • Have you Acquired at least 2 Hours of Voice Chat or 25 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    Yes
  • Have you used and understood the House Host Tracker and its' functions?
    Yes
  • What is the command that allows you to become a verified host for the House Host Tracker?
    !Verify
  • What is one of the commands to unhost an unverified host from the House Host Tracker?
    Edit: !proxyunhost «Name»
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Recruit?
    I want to help people have positive communications/relations with the FC.
  • Do you have any additional feedback you'd like to share about your experiences in the community?
    Great ranking application form system, you've gone far beyond the old copy'paste version we had a while back
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?
    My last feedback on an application is some time ago and are mostly OSRS based. I was ranked on OSRS but my interest plummeted and went inactive, had a post explaining this.

Pretty new to RS3 but want to pull my own weight.

Since I've been active a month and its a month until the next meeting I feel I can post this now so people can leave feedback in the weeks coming. So I should have 2 months active before this get looked at.
Edited by Sammy3N

+1 for the record to unhost an unverified host it's !auh "user" and !proxyunhost "user" !unhost is the command to stop hosting once you verified yourself. Don't worry, because I got that question wrong as well. Seems like a lot of people gets it wrong. 

12 hours ago, t_mcgee said:

+1 for the record to unhost an unverified host it's !auh "user" and !proxyunhost "user" !unhost is the command to stop hosting once you verified yourself. Don't worry, because I got that question wrong as well. Seems like a lot of people gets it wrong. 

Damn, I started to wonder why specifically an unverified host was mentioned. Ill take a second look on the bot commands :)

I've seen your name in discord a couple times but I'm having a hard time remembering it ingame. You should join voice chat sometimes we are in it everyday and we don't bite lol.

+1

37 minutes ago, FlutterSkye said:

I've seen your name in discord a couple times but I'm having a hard time remembering it ingame. You should join voice chat sometimes we are in it everyday and we don't bite lol.

+1

With my unhealthy dose of social anxiety and rarely used english  I’m not sure if I dare even, Ill try :)

Just now, Sammy3N said:

With my unhealthy dose of social anxiety and rarely used english  I’m not sure if I dare even, Ill try :)

Don't feel obligated but I'm pretty sure we're all pretty awkward 😉

• +1 1

Just now, Blaise said:

Don't feel obligated but I'm pretty sure we're all pretty awkward 😉

Haha, Ill give it a shot!