xX AnarchyZ Xx

Altar FC Application ~ [Recruit] - xX AnarchyZ Xx

• Your display name:
    Anarchyz 101
  • How did you discover the Altar Community?
    Advert while I was training Prayer to 99.
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Altar FC Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • What is your Forum Account creation date?
    01/02/20
  • Have you posted constructive feedback on another player's forum application?
    Yes
  • What is your Content Count?
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    No
  • What is your Altar Community Server Discord Join Date?
    11/06/19
  • Have you Acquired at least 2 Hours of Voice Chat or 25 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    Text: 249 Voice: 0mins
  • Have you used and understood the House Host Tracker and its' functions?
    Yes
  • What is the command that allows you to become a verified host for the House Host Tracker?
    !verify
  • What is one of the commands to unhost an unverified host from the House Host Tracker?
    !unhost -a
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    no
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Recruit?
    I came back from a long break playing Runescape, I decided to train Prayer and found this nice community and Hosts that assisted me in getting back to the game.When I achieved 99 Prayer I wanted to give back to the community and become a host. I now enjoy helping others with with questions and hosting for this community that helped me out so much. I feel as a recruit rank I will be better able to help the Community and better assist with more issues.
  • Do you have any additional feedback you'd like to share about your experiences in the community?
    Nothing everyone in this Community is wonderful and willing to help with whatever is needed, especially making sure a host is on for the Alter at most of the day.
  • Do you have any additional information you'd like to share?

+1 for me :) looking through your discord messages it's nice to see you already going out of your way to help new hosts by informing them on how to verify and utilize the !host and !unhost commands. Just a few quick things however, I noticed in your application you said "No" to "Have you joined the discord, clearly you have 😉 haha nothing major just me nit picking and teasing a little bit. on the bigger note, the correct command for unhosting an "unverified" host would be '!auh "___"'. The command you used is the command to unhost a verified host :D Just a few of the things I wanted to point out but overall am very excited to getting to see more of you and get to work with you hopefully! You seem very helpful and outgoing and that's what we need from 1 bar ranks!

Hey Anarchy 2 quick things,

362a8c3bbf40bf195c9edb6c853c7b82.png

you're definitely in the discord otherwise you wouldn't be able to see how many messages xD

d839c1dff2a04f98778087542bafa6f7.png

and secondly the !unhost -a command is for verified hosts. 

The most used command to unhost an unverified host is

!auh "hecking host name here" 

To know the difference on the house host tracker is that there is a * next to unverified hosts. If there is no star then they are in the discord and you can @ them so thats why the command to unhost a verified host is !unhost -a @person in disc (no " " needed)

bd381cf326411954b9008e0adc608240.png

Otherwise you've been active in chat and in the friends chat and you've been helping out with hosting here and there. If you'd like we are always in voice chat everyday so you're free to come by and say hi we don't bite 🙂 otherwise keep up the good work !

+1

15d77fbb316abaf905bdcdec116c3901.png

Edited by FlutterSkye

Z has been very friendly and a great host. Very active as well. Definite +1

+1

I think Anarchy will be a great addition to the ranks.
Very friendly, and active and helpful!