Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone!

I've been planning on getting 99 Construction for a while now (partially to help host altars) so I thought it was about time I introduced myself here, seeing as it is inevitable. I'm quite a bit of a lurker, but I'll try to break that habit as time goes on. A few years ago I used to open quite a bit on RuneScape 3.

I'm planning on trying to max out my house before hosting, and I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that fairy rings and spirit trees now have POH options - I suppose that's what happens if you're gone for a long time! It should be an interesting journey. I also have an alternate account (defence pure) that I may try to figure out a unique setup on, as it wouldn't have access to portals... Not sure if hosting on that would be a good idea though, as I feel I may disappoint people 🙁

Either way, nice to meet you all - and will hopefully see you around!

Hello and welcome 🙂 you don't need a max house on osrs or rs3 in order to host. If you have the very basic stuff Altar and Glory, then you qualify. Glad to have you on board

Fun fact for you, oldschool runescape has fairy rings and spirit trees in their houses.. Rs3 does not. We got aquariums instead because you know, that's fair and equal and super useful.

Either way, excited to have another host around and welcome to the community :)

2 hours ago, King Capone said:

Fun fact for you, oldschool runescape has fairy rings and spirit trees in their houses.. Rs3 does not. We got aquariums instead because you know, that's fair and equal and super useful.

That's quite a difference... You'd hope they'd be added to both if they prove popular. 🙃

2 hours ago, King Capone said:

Either way, excited to have another host around and welcome to the community :)

3 hours ago, FlutterSkye said:

Hello and welcome 🙂 you don't need a max house on osrs or rs3 in order to host. If you have the very basic stuff Altar and Glory, then you qualify. Glad to have you on board

Thank you both 😀 look forward to getting to know you both better over time.

Edited by FailOnline
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello and Welcome and Nice to meet you 😊

Look forward to chatting or house sitting in your house. I am OSRS only and mobile only so see you when I see you hosting. Glad you joined 😎

9 minutes ago, GrandHitta33 said:

Hello and Welcome and Nice to meet you 😊

Look forward to chatting or house sitting in your house. I am OSRS only and mobile only so see you when I see you hosting. Glad you joined 😎

Thank you - you also ❤️

Getting somewhat close with construction so should hopefully be soon! Have been drafting layouts.

• +1 1