Sign in to follow this  
Warrior

Construction Calculator (OSRS)

w1U6uBO5ADJzCFA3tz9LMjP-VP6j2LvFrAaPanHlgBL88go-CAzJnHcBrAUtI3CYB7cLtspTeNMLo3EWTBGBbeONgs0T_ocENWKOdK1sCLpdeOuYCF-CzGl9ZIHzOvsL5abCGSos

Construction Calculator (OSRS)

Introduction

Welcome to my Construction Calculator for OSRS. Here you can find out how many planks you need for a certain goal e.g. level 99, 200M XP. It has the ability of fetching your Construction Level and XP from the OSRS Hiscores. Down below this calculator is a Price Calculator which calculates how much money you need for the planks. It has the ability to fetch the planks price from the OSRS Grand Exchange. Best of luck with your Construction goals!

Notes:

• You gain an extra 100 XP each time you construct a mounted Mythical Cape on OSRS.
  • You can choose to do either Current Level or Current XP, and either Level Goal or XP Goal.
  • Level 127 is 200M XP for this calculator.

Display Name:

Current Level:
Current XP:
Level Goal:
XP Goal:

XP Difference: 
Total Planks:    

Price Calculator

Note: The total cost always rounds down to the nearest whole number.

X  

Total Cost:
Price Per XP:

Thank you, this is quite useful.

I plan on getting Construction to 99 soon and then opening house as I was going to alch anyway and it'd be nice to let people train in the meantime. 

No problem FailOnline :)

Very nice, wish you best of luck with 99 Construction. I updated the calculator, it is now much more advanced.

Sign in to follow this