LSDDS

07 Altar CC Application ~ [Smiley] - LSDDS

• Your display name:
    LSDDS
  • How did you discover the 07 Altar Community?
    hosting about a year ago in yanille. Jalamanta introduced me.
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in 07 Altar Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • What is your Forum Account creation date?
    08/25/18
  • Have you provided feedback on a forum application?
    Yes
  • What is your forum post count?
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    Yes
  • What is your Altar Community Server Discord Join Date?
    05/23/19
  • Have you Acquired at least 2 Hours of Voice Chat or 25 Text Messages within the last 90 Days in the Altar Server Discord?
    yes
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    no
  • What interested you in wanting to become an 07 Altar Community Helper (Smiley)?
    i really enjoy this cc and id like to help out some more where i can.
  • Do you have any additional feedback you'd like to share about your experiences in the community?
    i love the helpfullness of the current ranks and the cc itself. some constructive feedback would be, i notice sometimes there is so much spam that people looking for hosts get ignored. im not sure on the fix, just an observation.

Personally, haven't seen you, Will stay neutral for the moment however I'm happy to side with the majority who've seen you.

I'm always in support of hosts getting smileys. I think you need to be a bit more active in the cc, like answering questions and whatnot, but I see the potential. +1

Neutral for now, haven’t seen you in CC, I will keep an eye out for your name tho— currently on mobile so haven’t been watching CC as closely 

+1 from me, LSDDS is a good dude, try chat a bit more in cc tho bro so others get to know you :)

You mentioned in your feedback that sometimes people asking for hosts get ignored, if you see that happening try to let them know the open hosts yourself :D that would be a good move for any rank to do

+1 see LSDSS on all the time, keep engaging with the cc and getting to know everyone!

Well i've seen you active and you seem like a good lad, haven't talked to you much though.