Appleby

07 Altar CC Application ~ [Smiley] - Appleby

• Your display name:
    Caer
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in 07 Altar Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • Which of these conditions have you satisfied within the 07 Altar Community?
    Expressed interest in obtaining a rank.
    Has verified on the House Host Tracker and hosted a minimum of 2 hours.
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    Jalamanta
  • What interested you in wanting to become an 07 Altar Community Helper (Smiley)?
    I've been in 07 Altar pretty much every time I came back despite offers from friends' clans, so I thought I'd finally apply for rank. This hosting community has been nothing but helpful to me so I think I'm stuck here for good now :)
  • How did you discover the 07 Altar Community?
    Insomnist and MountedCoins helped me out with a bot when I restarted osrs. The memory of manually advertising haunts me still!
  • Please share any feedback you have.
    Conversation is a bit different from how I remember it >_>. Nice to see some of the old faces still about though!

+1 from me :) Caer was a smiley rank back when we were giving them to regular hosts, and although his time playing has been on and off he has always been a positive addition to the cc. He knows the ropes of the cc and I fully support him gaining a rank.

• +1 1

Agreed with Jala. I was actually looking to recommend Caer to get his rank back yesterday but couldn't find the option on the forums - idk if we have that any more. Anyway Caer's definitely a positive member of the cc who always steps in when we have no host, is friendly and has been around for a long time.

+1

+1 definitely would make a solid rank. He hosts regularly and answers questions a lot in the cc. Just a nice and friendly person all around

+1 always see him hosting and have never had a problem with him in cc

Remember when you first started hosting Shan :)

Nice to see you stayed on as well

Haven't seen all that much of you im presuming due to timezones however I'll go with the majority here and +1

Also not seen a whole lot but of what I havs seen has been pleasant, will join the majority for that +1

don't see you on all that much these days but i think that's a timezone thing, +1 from me