Puddin

Altar FC Application ~ [Sergeant] - Puddin

• Your display name:
    Pudding Cups
  • Have you achieved 50+ Activity Score on the House Host Tracker?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Altar FC Community for 2+ months?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Discord chat and/or voice?
    Yes
  • Have you provided consistent and constructive feedback on other players' applications?
    Yes
  • Have you recruited and/or assisted new hosts in using the House Host Tracker?
    Yes
  • Have you helped others in chat, called open hosts, and understood efficient moderation techniques?
    Yes
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Community Sergeant?
    I feel as if I've been growing as a person since I've joined this community. I'd love to keep the forward trend going.
  • What can you do to improve the clan/yourself as a member of the Altar FC Community?
    I want to be a mentor not only as a fellow Runescape player, but also as a person.
  • Scenario Question: If you are witnessing a player arguing with other members within the community, how would you effectively tackle the situation?
    PM them both about taking the situation into PMs. It also depends on what the argument is about, as well. Some people cross the line so I think a harsher decision might be in order in that case.
  • Please share any feedback you have.
    I think the community is doing great and we've been doing nothing but creating a great new home for players.
  • +1 2

+1 Puddin has been active the discord as well as the FC/CC. Helpful in the FC and has diffused sticky situations. 

Puddin has been active daily and is in voice chat daily. There is no doubt in my mind that he would be a great kick rank.

+1