Krowtannem

Altar FC Application ~ [Smiley] - Krowtannem

Posted (edited)
  • Your display name:
    Krowtannem
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Altar FC Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • Which of these conditions have you satisfied within the Altar FC Community?
    Has verified on the House Host Tracker and hosted a minimum of 4 hours.
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Community Helper (Smiley)?
    What interested me to apply for rank is so that I can get further involved with this community to help others within the in game and on discord aspects.
  • How did you discover the Altar FC Community?
    I have returned from a few months break and haven't played in a while. I was still in the FC and discord. I'm active now and wish to contribute more. Originally I've always wanted to host and I ended up finding the FC and then learned about the discord months ago.
  • Please share any feedback you have.
Edited by Krowtannem
  • +1 1

I have seen Krow quite active in Discord but can't vouch for his activity otherwise. I will leave this one up to the active Altar FC members :)

Krow is in discord daily, and has hosted for a bit @Troll how have you never seen him around lol.

He was already given the HHT helper role for him to help out around. I worked with him the other day on some of the commands.

It's an obvious +1 from me.

e09f8226e9c0d145ea810e5c631e9443.png

Well yes, I have seen his name in voice but I had never seen him in the fc before. That said, today I saw his name so that's that. 

I didn't mean it in a rude way. I just have to stay neutral. I guess our schedule don't match.

i've never seen this player.  If youre just getting back into the game, i'd like to see a longer and more regular of a presence from you. although i may just be on a different time schedule than you but judging from other responses, you havent been back and present in the community enough yet.

1 hour ago, Abyssal Hero said:

i've never seen this player.  If youre just getting back into the game, i'd like to see a longer and more regular of a presence from you. although i may just be on a different time schedule than you but judging from other responses, you havent been back and present in the community enough yet.

Saw you a little bit ago Sumati in the FC when you were talking to @Troll Lol

• +1 1

Krow is online a lot and always active with hosting, always in the fc, and always in discord. Definitely a +1 from me

• +1 1