TriEdgeFang

Altar FC Application ~ [Smiley] - TriEdgeFang

• Your display name:
    TriEdgeFang
  • Have you read/followed the Global Rules?
    Yes
  • Have you joined Altar Community Discord?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Altar FC Community for 2+ weeks?
    Yes
  • Which of these conditions have you satisfied within the Altar FC Community?
    Has verified on the House Host Tracker and hosted a minimum of 4 hours.
  • Have you been recommended to apply by another rank?
    No
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Community Helper (Smiley)?
    I don't know exactly why really, I've done user support volunteering for other apps over the years so it's just a bit of a habit now wanting to do what I can to help people the best I'm able to.
  • How did you discover the Altar Community?
    I discovered it years ago when I made a gilded altar for myself to train prayer only to find out that doing it myself caused the burbers to unlight every time I left portal for more bones. So I noticed people making runs to banks and followed them to find out about the altar hosting which I used to get 99 then fixed up my house to make it possible to help others too. After hosting for a while my mems ended so I didn't get to come back to the altar community until earlier this year when I joined the altar discord after seeing the community was much more managed than before.
  • Please share any feedback you have.
    I'll work harder to help people when they need anything on the altar discord or on runescape, with or without the rank. I usually don't talk that much but helping others is something I've enjoyed doing and will continue to keep doing for as long as I'm able to. Also, when on the page on the forums where people check the approved and denied rank requests, and "new application" is clicked, it automatically starts a new application for Sergeant instead of letting you choose which rank to apply for, I'm not sure if that might be the cause of people unintentionally trying to skip a rank with their applications. Or if the "new application" button there just links to the most recently kind of application sent, if anyone wants to check if maybe there's something wrong with it or not..thank you and sorry for the long details in the application as well, some people probably don't like reading long paragraphs.

TriEdgeFang has been around for some time now, and his name is always seen. He has been very active and helpful in the friends chat and definitely deserved a rank up. You should join us on discord we are there everyday. (:

+1

spacer.png

+1 Tried is really nice, really smart. He has experience moderating PG rated chats for adults... talk about hard to do. I guess Altar FC is headed in that direction so why not? Tried isn't a dick about it and instead managed to calm my ass down and explain why PG behavior is something i should adopt. I take Tried seriously and he is a fun on top of all of this. Give him a +1 for effort and having a soul.

+1 been here for a minute. good person and definitely would be a great addition to the ranks