Altar

Altar FC/07 Altar CC Rules

- Altar FC & 07 Altar CC Rules -

1. Do not call names for open hosts in the chat who are not in the chat themselves. The exception to this rule is if no other hosts are open in the chat.

2. When hosting please remain in the chat at all times to ensure you are advertised properly and to avoid confusion.

3. Only call out a host name in the chat when someone is asking for a house. Assuming it is not spammed, the exceptions to this rule are:

• If they are the only host in the chat.
  • If all host names are being called out to provide a non-competitive environment.

4. No begging or asking for donations in the chat. If you are a host, please avoid all donation discussion while your house is open.

5. Limit advertising bone running, lighters, & advertisement services to once every 3 minutes in the chat unless a specific service is requested from another player.

6. There is no "Best Host". All hosts in the eyes of the FC/CC are equals.

7. Please discuss any disputes in private message with a rank.

8. Altar FC/07 Altar CC ranks are NOT obligated to investigate ANY trust trading, item scamming, bone running or advertising dispute. Ranks may request screenshots and investigate under their own discretion.

9. Altar FC/07 Altar CC ranks strive to moderate fairly at all times in the community with the information they have (sometimes limited). At the end of the day, we are all human beings and our intention is to kick as a last resort. Being kicked from the chat is usually due to breaking one or more of the CC/FC rules and is pretty self explanatory, but mistakes happen. If you feel that a kick is not justified, please contact a high rank or mod/admin via Discord PM.

Some Rs3  kick ranks need to Learn the rules, they make up their own rules and they are training ranks on it. They need to be trained.

• Ban! 2

16 minutes ago, House Ghost said:

Some Rs3  kick ranks need to Learn the rules, they make up their own rules and they are training ranks on it. They need to be trained.

7. Please discuss any disputes in private message with a rank.

• +1 1

Posted (edited)

rule 7 was added on april 17 last month. clever. Great so they don't reply then what.. out of luck.

Edited by House Ghost

22 hours ago, House Ghost said:

rule 7 was added on april 17 last month. clever. Great so they don't reply then what.. out of luck.

I already discussed the issue with you and you agreed to lay low and try to work on all of this. Let's wait some time and let everybody cool a little bit. Then, we'll be able to discuss the matter and adjust accordingly. I'm more than happy to discuss the matter with you later, being as impartial as possible.

I'll be honest with you as I've always been: It's not always black and white. It's not easy to deal with some situations and everybody reacts differently. We cannot like everyone and not everyone will like us, it is human nature. As a community, we have to learn to live and respect one another.

To be fair, we always prefer to take said discussions to private to avoid making "public drama" so others don't interfere in a situation that isn't their concern. There are always ways to settle our different without problems by talking to each other calmly in private.

Trust me, for now, it is better for everyone to just let time do its thing.