Posted (edited)

sorry to let you guys down I won't ever post anything again don't worry

Edited by Gooble
never going to get a rank no point
  • Ban! 2

Although I think Gooble will one day be able to work toward becoming a rank, he is very much so not ready for one right now. Please read over the Global Rules and keep improving!

• +1 1

no

Edit: Anything is possible and in the past trolls did eventually become reformed/ranks so yeah.. anything is possible ^.^

• +1 1

Very toxic and not someone u want representing the community. -1

31 minutes ago, Gooble said:
  • What interested you in wanting to become an 07 Altar Community Helper (Smiley)?
  • I think it would be good to get someone who understands the rowdy side of the community. I know how to disengage a conversation that is taking a turn south. I would be able to offer my extremely helpful input into situations that need a deciding factor.

If you can show this attitude in the cc then we can possibly consider it. Key word there is "disengage"

You will also need to change your own behaviour to not be one of the people initiating those southward turns

If you're serious then it's possible Goobs, just work towards it. Altar linked the rules page for you

• +1 2

Just now, Jalamanta said:

If you can show this attitude in the cc then we can possibly consider it. Key word there is "disengage"

You will also need to change your own behaviour to not be one of the people initiating those southward turns

If you're serious then it's possible Goobs, just work towards it. Altar linked the rules page for you

Thank you for the honest feedback!

I believe Goobs can be a good rank, but not at this time. I see that he is currently working on being more helpful when others ask questions in chat, but he is still causing some problems with others in chat. Keep working on it Goobs! 

For now I will have to give you a -1.

"I think you are a great member of the community! +1" is how it should be going right?

"I think you would be a great addition to the clan chat!!

buttt....

-1..."

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE uwu you got this goobs