P ure 2

07 Altar CC Application ~ [Sergeant] - P ure 2

• Your display name:
    P ure
  • Have you achieved 50+ Activity Score on the House Host Tracker?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in 07 Altar Community for 2+ months?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Discord chat and/or voice?
    Yes
  • Have you provided consistent and constructive feedback on other players' applications?
    Yes
  • Have you recruited and/or assisted new hosts in using the House Host Tracker?
    Yes
  • Have you helped others in chat, called open hosts, and understood efficient moderation techniques?
    Yes
  • What interested you in wanting to become an 07 Altar Community Sergeant?
    This was the first clan i joined when i started playing osrs 6-7 years ago and since then ive only used this clan chat. I love the community and the ranks that keep it running and want to be a bigger part of it.
  • What can you do to improve the clan/yourself as a member of the 07 Altar Community?
    as a smiley face rank ive found myself sitting in the clan chat as the only person with any authority online often as i regularly play the game at off hours of the game, although ive never had a problem requesting the kick of a bot or rule breaker in the cc before as we have the discord for that, it would save time and effort if i was able to perform the action myself.
  • Scenario Question: If you are witnessing a player arguing with other members within the community, how would you effectively tackle the situation?
    depending on how bad the conversation looks i would act in 2 different ways. casual arguing i would inform them to take the conversation to private message and warn them about a future kick if it continues. if the conversation is heated and involves language i feel is too far gone from a warning i would instantly kick both people.
  • Please share any feedback you have.
    im looking forward to any critisism from everyone, if you feel i dont deserve this rank help me inprove so i can work towards it in the future.

16 hours ago, P ure 2 said:
  • Please share any feedback you have.
    im looking forward to any critisism from everyone, if you feel i dont deserve this rank help me inprove so i can work towards it in the future.

Easy +1 from me. Me and pure get heated occasionally. Lately he has really relaxed and is less aggressive which makes me think he really wants this and is putting in his best effort. I think now is the time he should be given a shot at sergeant.

I hope everyone else sees the effort he is putting in like I do.

+1 I thought he deserved it the last time he applied. He kinda became inactive after the last application tho, but hes been pretty active since his return. His hosting hours and activity score on discord is very nice as well. My only advice would be to try and interact with the cc more. Other than that, you're great

I don’t know if it’s because I only play at night but I’m on pretty much every day and I haven’t seen you at all so I can’t really comment on how you would be in terms of moderating the CC and your temperament. Based on Quinian’s message, I feel like you’ve shown improvement, but again I wouldn’t know. The only thing that really concerns me is your response to the argument situation because it leads me to believe that you’re not really using the 3 strike rule that’s supposed to be used. 

So I’m gonna just say +-0 for now but am willing to side with the other ranks based on their comments. 

thanks for the feedback guys! i will definitely try to be more active in the chat, and since my last application i took a lot to heart and have been working on my overall attitude not just in Runescape but in my actual life aswell. Ive been looking at everything with a much more positive attitude and not only has it inproved my gameplay in all the games i play but i feel like a better person.

• +1 2

+1 you have shown a vast improvement in your temperament since your last application, and its a credit to you that you are now embracing the feedback and taking it on board.

10 hours ago, FluffyKitty said:

What time do you normally play pure?

@FluffyKittyi usually get on around now (9am EST) 

I'm gunna have to leave mine at a +-0 still as honestly I just haven't seen much of you recently, must be slightly different playtimes, but I'm happy to side with others who have seen you more if they say you've improved I'm happy with that :)