House Ghost

Altar FC Application ~ [Sergeant] - House Ghost

• Your display name:
    OG Altar
  • Have you achieved 50+ Activity Score on the House Host Tracker?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Altar FC Community for 2+ months?
    Yes
  • Have you been active in Discord chat and/or voice?
    Yes
  • Have you provided consistent and constructive feedback on other players' applications?
    Yes
  • Have you recruited and/or assisted new hosts in using the House Host Tracker?
    Yes
  • Have you helped others in chat, called open hosts, and understood efficient moderation techniques?
    Yes
  • What interested you in wanting to become an Altar FC Community Sergeant?
    A lot of the other ranks say it's time.
  • What can you do to improve the clan/yourself as a member of the Altar FC Community?
    I honestly can't say there is much for me to improve on. I am already the best helper I can be... I suppose I can do more to get the fc advertised off world and I have plans to turn W31 into an epicenter of rs3 activity.... second only to world 2. I will bring back house parties.
  • Scenario Question: If you are witnessing a player arguing with other members within the community, how would you effectively tackle the situation?
    By interjecting with dad jokes and turning the attention and focus on me and then disciplining innocent people who speak during the argument in a farcical way.
  • Please share any feedback you have.
    My methods work and they are efficient and they don't bring down the fun levels in any way. I'm also a master at dispelling trolls. I have never offered feed back on other players applications because I've run into errors doing so. I checked the box to show that I have attempted 2 times to +1 for Prayer angel and King Capone with no results to show.

It's a -1 from me for several reasons:

A - You should've applied for smiley, but instead skipped that application and applied for sergeant.

B - Your activity score (32) isn't actually high enough for sergeant, despite answering yes to the question: "Have you achieved a 50+ Activity Score"
spacer.png

C - Your attitude overall towards other players when they bother you. I agree you can be helpful to the average fc guest, but as soon as someone bothers you, or you find them annoying, you berate them nonstop in the fc until they leave. I've probably had upwards of 10 complaints about something you've said to someone in the past two months alone - from both randoms and from other ranks. When your RSN was OG Host, 3 people complained within two hours and I had to issue you two warnings, then went to lunch and found out Jess had to warn you as well.

So all in all, I agree you are helpful calling out open hosts, and you are active in the chat, but you have a long ways to go before I would +1 a kick rank for you.

• +1 2

-1 because your attitude is so poor in friends chat. You always find a way to get in a fight with someone else over something stupid. You also skipped a rank when applying up. Maybe in the future possibly but I can't this time

Anonymous poster hash: 54fd6...0b9