Matt 2007

07 Altar CC Application ~ [Lieutenant] - Matt 2007

+1 i have to agree with the house host tracker as i find often when i go to update the tracker it has been updated 5-10 mins ago. matt is an excellent rank and a wonderful moderator of the cc.

• +1 1

Matt is an excellent rank in-game and does a great job of moderating and assisting the chat. Although there should be leniency with the tracker score required for rankups I cannot approve a request if there has been little to no effort to even use it at all (2 tracker score).

I have also seen very little discord usage from Matt in our discord server at all despite being very active on the discord platform itself. While I'd say Matt does meet the requirements for rankup for discord usage I would love to see a little more involvement with that side of the community as well. 

I'd be happy to approve this after an improvement in tracker usage.

i don't have a lot to say about this but Matt is humble helpful and calm under all situations and experienced to handle any situation in the best way possible, i ship it.

+1 Always had great interactions with Matt throughout my few months in OSRS. He's been extremely helpful and can diffuse heated situations without the use of kicks.

Posted (edited)

-1 i just noticed the tracker requirements. love the cc interactions as well as the helpful answers he does answer though.

Edited by kil4host
didnt notice hht reqs were so low.