I kinda forgot to do one of these so here it is XD Hello everyone I'm madden and I plan on doing streaming, advertising, and hosting for the clan. Jess was my first host and helped me out in learning what to do, then Skye made me join the discord and ultimately the clan in general as a host myself. Feel free to stop in any of my streams, most of the time i just stream Runescape 3 and a lot of it is just Gilded Altar hosting, I'm willing to help train people in how to host to add a visual aide in addition to a verbal walk through so that all of our hosts are prepared and good to host for a long time!

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, Madden0263 said:

I kinda forgot to do one of these so here it is XD Hello everyone I'm madden and I plan on doing streaming, advertising, and hosting for the clan. Jess was my first host and helped me out in learning what to do, then Skye made me join the discord and ultimately the clan in general as a host myself. Feel free to stop in any of my streams, most of the time i just stream Runescape 3 and a lot of it is just Gilded Altar hosting, I'm willing to help train people in how to host to add a visual aide in addition to a verbal walk through so that all of our hosts are prepared and good to host for a long time!

Lmaoooo welcome Madden you're definitely new here. I hope you can help with advertising and possibly try hosting for your first time. Add me in game FlutterSkye, Looking forward to seeing you in game xD