Slayr Pure

Unban Request

I'm requesting to have a secondary account of mine unbanned. The username is Slayrhontas, I didn't even know it was banned until I tried to join the cc today. I haven't used it in a very long time. I have, however, been in the cc for the last couple months on my account Slayr Pure. I checked the ban list and saw my account on there and it seems to be associated with several accounts that are not mine. I'm not sure if it was just a group ban or something because I may have gotten into an argument with them or whatever the case was. But I can assure you that I am not a trouble maker and there are plenty of regulars in the cc that would hopefully agree with that. I am planning on using this other account more often and would very much like to be a part of this cc. Talking to the people in it make the game fun for me again and I enjoy being a part of it. I would greatly appreciate your consideration on lifting the ban for me, I'm not entirely sure what caused it because it has been so long since i've used the account but I will take any responsibility and do whatever you require for me to have it unbanned. Thank you.

weird why it's banned? not sure maybe there was a misunderstanding or an underlying issue, idk? vouching for the unban tho :D slayr is a cool dude, very active, engages in most cc convos, although at times is a troll in a jokey way. Dont think hes caused a single issue either, and has been around for some time. LIFT THE BANNNNNNNNNN lol

Slayr has been active in the cc for awhile. He has been kind of a troll, with his "no 99 no gz" that has become an ongoing joke between a few of us and will stop if someone asks him too. He is always engaging in conversation and trying to make the cc a fun place to be.