Jump to content

Community Meetings

Recommended Posts

  • Founder


Community Meetings


The next Community Meeting starts in:



Table of Contents

1. 05/01/19 Community Meeting

2. 02/02/19 Community Meeting

3. 02/03/19 Community Meeting

4. 06/04/19 Community Meeting

5. 04/05/19 Community Meeting

6. 01/06/19 Community Meeting

7. 06/07/19 Community Meeting

8. 03/08/19 Community Meeting


1. 05/01/19 Community Meeting


Introduction - History of the Community Chats


Our community is over 10 years old. Back in the early days, Altar hand typed outside the Yanille house portal on RS3 to help the community grow. He did this with a friend that hosted back then, but they no longer keep in touch anymore unfortunately. During those days, there was another clan known as HousesW31 which eventually died out due to drama, while Altar community continued to grow.


Ranking system


  • We will be simplifying the ranking system, as we believe that there are too many possible rank ups and not enough resources available.
  • Application system is good.
  • We need to differentiate who deserves what rank.
  • We may be cutting out some ranks such as Recruit and Corporal.




  • They need to be redefined.
  • They need more clearer definitions – so that everyone knows exactly what's right to do and what isn’t.
  • They will be meshed into the ranking system.


Lack of Admin Activity


People want admin ranks to be more active on RS.


If admins aren’t playing RS, it may be because they don’t have the luxury of taking a full break. They need to maintain their own sanity, but they will try their best to play more.


Rank Inactivity/Deranks


When is it okay to derank somebody?


Everybody who got their rank deserved it. We need to figure out an effective / fair / democratic way to derank someone who is inactive / not following rules / guidelines. Leave of absence thread on forums may help with this.


House Host Tracker


  • The House Host Tracker has been developed by Harudoku.
  • We appreciate the effort that people have put in to keep it updated.
  • The House Host Tracker is still considered in ‘Alpha’ stage, and it is difficult to test without having people to actually use it in a live environment.
  • We are constantly trying to fix and change the tracker to get it to work how we want. It takes time and money as we are paying for the development of discord tracker.
  • The House Host Tracker Tracker and website would not be possible without donation contributions – so thank you.
  • The House Host Tracker will tie into ranking and rule changes.
  • It's fine if you want to mute the House Host Tracker notifications. It won't affect your current rank.
  • Verification feature.
  • Verified RS3 and OSRS hosts that are open show up on the top right list of discord for convenience.
  • There will be discord roles for RS3 and OSRS house hosts after being verified with the house host tracker in the nearby future.
  • We will be having a Statistic tracker in the nearby future which will count individual contributions e.g. how many commands each rank is using, so it can be used to award rank of the month / rank ups. This will provide incentive for updating the tracker.


House Host Tracker In-Game Advertisers


  • The House Host Tracker adverts at the house portals made by Lusfr and Dakota are still considered in the 'Alpha' stage (work in progress). They are not working perfectly at the moment. If the adverts are not up in game, it is due to work being done on them. They are still being tested.
  • Autotyping is against Jagex rules.
  • A few people are flagged by Jagex to get banned more often.
  • Individual host spam – if you can’t beat them join them. They are not banned by Jagex enough.
  • Lusfr’s script adverts open hosts through the discord tracker (advertisers outside the portal, and hotkeys used to advertise in cc).
  • Advert accounts require bonds – expensive. However, there won't be a mandatory donation to keep the portal advertisers up.
  • Lusfr and Dakota input on advert accounts and scripts.
  • King Capone and Tify have helped put up advert accounts to assist.
  • All information put in tracker is updated live and fetched from webserver.
  • Dakota's script should be able to change the interval for full lines, the speed at which it types, and other forms of variability. It can be modified in the configuration file. This will help advertise hosts at a faster rate.


Difference between Memeing / Trolling / Flaming


  • Trying to get on someones nerves / upset people / offend people.
  • We want to harbour a friendly community.
  • New player may join and say hi, lots of the time people are good at making them feel welcome.
  • Other times someone may respond with something too edgy – understand that new people do not know personalities, dial it back and gauge who they are first, respect them, make them feel as welcome as possible.
  • New players are important for community success.
  • Be as friendly as possible.
  • If we provide high quality environment for people, we will be surrounded by high quality people.


Backlash Regarding -1’s on Applications


You are always welcome to PM owner or admin ranks. There is no judgement from them, so your input is really appreciated. Alternatively, let us know when you're posting a -1 response on an application, then we can hide the message in the thread.


Possibility to Separate OSRS / RS3 meetings


We could split the meetings for OSRS and RS3 after this meeting.





Thanks @Jalamanta and @Tify for helping with noting down the discussions, and thanks everybody that helped with players' questions and concerns during the meeting.


Most importantly, thanks everybody that attended and contributed to this community meeting. Here is a screenshot of most of those players:




2. 02/02/19 Community Meeting


Screensharing on Discord


  • You are now able to screenshare on Discord depending on which voice channel you're currently in. But when screensharing, remember to not put any sensitive information for others to view and hear. For more information about how to screenshare, check out the #how-to-screen-share text channel on Discord.




You will then see the information below:




New Ranking System (Applications & Derank Applications)


  • Since the new ranking system is recent, there is plenty of time for ranks to meet the requirements. Even if you have not met the requirements at the moment, you are more than happy to apply as the new rank transition is recent.
  • If anyone has any outstanding applications (lots of positive comments) and it has been denied, by all means let the admins/founders know on Discord.
  • Soon, everyone will be able to send in a derank application for another rank. The confidentiality of this will be up to the community and the limitation of our forums.


House Host Tracker In-Game Advertiser


  • There have been people helping out like Lusfr, Its Joey, Briars, etc who are helping to keep the adverts running. We truly appreciate their help for helping out the community.
  • Many new hosts have started to rely on the HHT advertisers, particularly on RS3. This is great news for our community, and what's great about that is that it puts the power back in the players' hands.
  • There have been tweaks to the adverts, so they are more optimised. For example, Dakota's advert can detect if there's too many hosts on one line. As a result, it will advertise on multiple lines. It is also very customisable as shown in the image below:




Donations in GP and Bonds


  • All of you should feel proud of yourselves for helping with the donations towards our community i.e. website, discord, HHT. Thank you all very much for your support.
  • The HHT is still in its' alpha stage. Please keep this in mind when using the tracker. The HHT needs to be tested in a live environment, and we understand it's a convenience as it's relied on regularly. We are aware of the bugs, so we will fix them as soon as we can.
  • With regards to everyone donating gp and/or bonds to the HHT adverts, we really appreciate your help, and hosts have even asked if they could help out to keep them running. There is no real structure or process to fund the bonds and gp yet, but we are thinking of a way to do that efficiently. We want to avoid a single point of failure where gp or donations are stolen by someone. Don't give any donations to anyone, and don't take any donations from anyone. Only donate them to the advert themselves for the time being while we work on an efficient structure. Let Warrior, Magiq, or Altar know if a particular advert needs gp or bonds.
  • With our future donating system for the HHT adverts, King Capone is assisting us with his knowledge in finance. Gp will be the most efficient when it comes to donating.


Lack of Hosts During Quiet Hours


When there are no hosts open or when you are hosting during the quiet hours e.g. 12am-8am PST, see this as an opportunity to find new hosts that you could introduce to our community. It is more helpful to our community in the long run, compared to always thinking Code Red!.


Thanks everybody that helped with players' questions and concerns during the meeting. Most importantly, thanks everybody that attended and contributed to this community meeting. Here is a screenshot of most of those players:




3. 02/03/19 Community Meeting


Server Migration


We talked about the server migration and eventual solutions to various problems that turned up with the migration. We experienced brute force logins, so we have decided to do a server migration to resolve that problem. Our new server will have upgraded hardware and better security. This will result in a smooth performance overall while having potential for future implementations e.g. Minecraft servers.


Possible New Host World (OSRS)


There was a brief discussion about expanding to the new EU house world (465) and what we have to work on to make it possible. Ranks would have to keep track of two worlds instead of just 330.


House Host Tracker Commands


Some HHT topics were mentioned where some hours weren't logged and the inconvenience of manually adding them to the current stats. If you !proxyunhost someone, be sure that they're actually NOT hosting so we don't have any future incidents.


4. 06/04/19 Community Meeting



Community Meetings Potentially Happening Twice a Month


Community Meeting may potentially happen twice a month on different times and days such as Saturday and Sunday to cater for everyone with different time-zones. 


Kicking Players in the FC/CC's When There is Offensive Language Involved


Moderation: It's important to think on your feet and to be circumstantial when dealing with certain situations. Always try to use your best judgement when you need to kick players in the FC/CC. There are some situations where players deserve an instant kick e.g. when players use offensive language on a regular basis or are known to cause problems, and when players are spamming or typing messages for the purpose of luring, hacking, scamming etc. There's a guide on the forums that is updated by @Magiq and myself when we are available to do so. There should be more specific information added onto that guide about how to kick and when it is acceptable to kick on the first offence/certain situations. This will be included in the guide as soon as we can.


Server and Donation Updates


A month ago, we opened up a donation goal on our forums for our new server. We hit the donation goal faster than expected. It was expected to hit it in a couple of months, but we reached it within a week. We thank everyone for your support. Even if you didn't donate, the community and environment we have allows a lot of people to come in and have a good enjoyable time and feel welcomed enough to donate in the first place. It is really awesome to have a community where we have community funded projects and to be able to build things such as the House Host Tracker and website from a community perspective.


With regards to our new server, we are just awaiting for 2 hard drives. If you check the announcements channel on Discord, you'll see the progress with the parts being built for the new server. It's been fully built and operational, and it is being worked on day by day to configure it for our purposes to move everything from our current virtual server to this new one. It will be a lot cheaper and a lot more performance (10x or 20x the performance).


The new server will allow us to host a lot more than the music bots, Discord bots, House Host Tracker, and website. We'll have enough resources for other stuff to be hosted such as game servers e.g. minecraft, ark etc. We can also host media servers such as Plex for watching movies at high quality, and even build a library for everyone to watch. There's a lot of possibilities, so if you have any ideas, let @Altar know and we'll try to get some of that stuff going.


Hosting VMs on the New Server


It is possible, but it will be a big challenge and will take some time to implement. One of the challenges running a server from home is you need to be really security cautious and make sure the proper security measures are in place. An Enterprise grade firewall will need to be built to ensure the data is 100% secure. That is the main thing to figure out. Facing anything to the outside internet is a security concern so being able to have everyone connect to VMware machines to advertise is definitely possible but it's complicated on a server side perspective. But that is something that we want to do and figure out as it will be really useful.


Event Coordinator Role on Discord


It's possible to have a Discord role for PVM or even an event coordinator. We'll look into that.


Events in General


We are going to attempt to move forward and have events on a regular basis, including events that are outside of RuneScape e.g. Cards Against Humanity, Skribbl.io game, Jackbox Party Pack, Quiplash etc. We've all played them on Discord for fun, but we've never set them up as an official community event i.e. never planned them or made everyone aware when we're doing them. Maybe having a general events channel under announcements channel on Discord would be really beneficial with the only stipulation that we all have to make sure we're all as consistent as possible with hosting events so that they don't end up becoming stale or die down. That has been the case in the past, but now that our community has grown a lot since then with increased player flow and interest, that may not be an issue anymore resulting in the events channel being more successful this time around. An events will be looked into being created and a forums post will be available for more information about it and how to properly post events. It will be made available to any rank on RS3 or OSRS. That would be really fun, and that would help a lot with getting events get around in the community and ensuring they have a lot of visibility.


Another reason why it's good to have an Events channel is that there will be hard recorded evidence when people post events. Back in the day for requirements, there were a lot of times where people needed to manually post on the forums when they took the avatar out on RS3 or recruited someone in the Altar clan. This wasn't ideal and was very inconvenient for people in general. It's definitely better to have an automated system for tracking requirements to make it more convenient for everyone.


Pinging Separate OSRS and RS3 tags for Events


It has been suggested to have Discord roles for OSRS Events, RS3 Events, OSRS Bossing, RS3 Bossing etc to ping certain players when there is an event going on for OSRS or RS3. They are all really good ideas, however we'll have to make the best of both worlds for OSRS vs RS3 and ensuring there is less clutter on top of Discord.


Rank Applications, Rank Changes and Derank Requests


We've had a lot of discussion recently regarding specific rank ups such as g0t your b0w's application. Maybe a lot of the discussion got really heated, but at the end of the day, I think everyone came out of it with positive information. If you haven't checked it out, please do definitely check it out. There is a lot of things mentioned in there for potential rank changes and a lot of changes to our structure in general when it comes to ranking. For those unaware, we changed our ranking process slightly not too long ago. We effectively removed 1 and 2 bar ranks in order to streamline the ranking process, and to make more clear and defined requirements for each rank ranking up. We are on the right track, however it is not a perfect system. There is a lot of work and improvements to do. Also, a lot of people mentioned their ideas for making those improvements, so we'll be definitely checking those out and trying to figure out a few things to make the ranking system even better.


For starters, the Lieutenant rank to Captain rank doesn't have a lot of clear requirements other than the very obtainable one i.e. House Host Tracker score. The other one had mentioned events, and the other mentioned advertising. It has been mentioned that having an advertising requirement for a rank wasn't a good idea and we agree. It was never intended to be a requirement you needed to get a rank up. It was just there to check just so everyone can see the requirements and maybe some of the things that the person did in order to get where they were with the rank they have at that point before applying. But yeah, we're going to remove that one because I definitely agree it may not look good to have that on any application because it could look like we're indirectly supporting rule breaking.


Hosting Community Events Requirement for Captain Application


The logic behind that is that we wanted to set up the ranking structure for what looks like in the future instead of that point in time when we were creating them. That goes back to the conversation we had about events i.e. making events easier to coordinate, have more people see them, and have us track them more in a more centralised location in a centralised channel. That's the reason why we're looking into the event changes as well.


Unsure Whether a Player is Approved on the Watchlist or Ban List


We are uncertain whether we want to mention which players have been approved to be on a watchlist or ban list, as it is considered a public shame list to some people. It has frustrated people as it makes them look bad. I don't think saying who we ban is a good idea at least publicly, maybe having them in a rank channel would work.


Other Rank Changes


More clearer defined requirements for ranking up. The House Host Tracker Score is really good and beneficial. For example, g0t your b0w was missing that requirement, and it looks like he's getting already there. Almost a third of the way there in a week. With the Lieutenant rank being a 6 months requirement, we believe that is really obtainable and good. However, if anyone has any issues about it or feels the House Host Tracker Score should be bumped or down for certain ranks, let @Altar @Magiq or myself know on Discord, either in public or in private direct messages.


If you have been viewing the bot-commands channel on Discord recently, you may have noticed a discord statistic tracking bot. At the moment, it just shows statistics for the last 30 days. Right now, we have to wait 30 days for it to even record 30 days of statistics as it has only been tracking for a week. Once we have the 30 days statistics, it will be really beneficial for ranking up. For example, if you want to apply for a certain rank, you have to have this much Discord activity, whether it's message or hours in voice within X amount of time. If you have sent this many messages in the last 90 days, then you meet the requirement for rank ups. That is another option/idea for requirements for ranking up. Another of course is events and monitoring people who posts events on Discord.


Events, Discord Usage, House Host Tracker Usage - The 3 really big requirements for the ranking applications going forward. If you have any ideas for more requirements going forward, let us know.


Ranking Players Based on the Rank Requirements


The requirements for each rank are there to make sure the people are eligible and prepared to rank up. We have noticed a big trend on applications where players post +1, even though the application creators don't meet the eligible requirements. As human beings, there will be some biases based on who are our friends, who we're close to, and what we see and are aware of. Let's face it, we're not always on at the same time. There are a lot of biases that happens, so having the requirements are important because if someone hits all the requirements then we all agree they hit them and it is something record-able and will help for ranking up in the future.


Another Possible Requirement (In-Game Accomplishments)


We're unsure how this will work out, but having a requirement for players' in-game accomplishments is also important and possible too. For example, having a certain amount of time logged in to the game when you're available to deal with issues, having a certain amount of XP in a certain amount of time, and/or having certain stats. If you have any ideas for requirements such as this one or ways to record this requirement, let us know as it will really help us out as a community. Other requirements outside of in-game are nice, but we will always end up going back to the root which is RuneScape itself.


Time Gate Issue with Applications


I know time has been mentioned and reoccurring on applications. We are hearing all of you when there are people saying that a certain person shouldn't rank up as they feel they haven't been in the community long enough. Which is why we have time requirements on application. There needs to be a line drawn somewhere. This is definitely up for interpretation and we're willing to listen to whether the time requirements for each rank should change or be removed. At the moment, we measure the starting time based on when they first joined Discord or the Forums, and whenever they apply for a rank is when that time ends. If you feel the time requirement should be increased, then do let us know. We feel that the time requirement at the moment is scaled but we are open to change it based on feedback.


Deranking Requests & Expectations of Current Ranks Based on the new Ranking System Criteria


We have been looking into deranking requests for a while and trying to set them up to ensure they are fair and objectable as possible without being trollable. At the moment, we have a plugin on forums to allow players to post on applications anonymously. That was the first big step we wanted to take in terms of derank requests. Another thing is we need to have is not only the criteria to get a rank but also what's the criteria required to lose your rank or get deranked. We know it's not a happy thing to talk about because obviously it's not fun getting deranked. It's also not fun for us to derank anyone. We think having criteria required for deranking is important because it'll allow people to know when they should submit a derank request for someone and when they shouldn't because they're going to have clearly defined criteria. For example, here is some criteria for a derank request e.g. under X amount of Tracker Score within a month or 3 months, no Discord activity, no game activity, or broken a rule on the Rules page. Having criteria like that is super important too. Let's be real with ourselves here, there's definitely ranks in our community who are pretty stale and have been in our community a long time with not enough upkeep. This will allow us to keep ranks fresh and to make sure people who are actually earning their ranks and the people who have their ranks feel good about them. We need to finish the derank requirements first before before we do any deranks.


5. 04/05/19 Community Meeting





  • We have been working on advertisers in the background, and improving the infrastructure of our community tools.
  • There's been a little bit more strictness when adhering to the global rules in the community. Altar has been keeping on top of it.
  • There's been a lack of respect between community members. Try to be respectful to your fellow clan members. Of course not everyone will mesh in, but we're part of the same community. Try to get along with each other and refrain from going out of your way to show someone you don't like them.


6. 01/06/19 Community Meeting





Applying and Commenting on Applications


Keep the rank applications coming everyone. We really appreciate the hard work everyone is going through applying for their ranks, and everyone who has commented on applications providing valuable feedback.


Positive Influence to Others


Be a positive influence to others, especially if you are ranked. It's a friendly reminder that being positive really helps, even though it's not always the easiest thing to do. Within the month, There's been a high significant improvement in how everyone has been treating each other, the positivity, helping others, and the building of relationships. Thanks everyone for doing that, as it really helps and makes the community a fun place to be in.


Rank Applications' Refresh


Rank applications are being refreshed. There's been discussion regarding rank ups, so there's going to be more variables when ranking up. We've made a couple of tweaks involving discord activity that are going to be implemented in the rank ups. There'll be more relevant questions and a little more variation in the applications. @King Capone worked really hard on them, and you should really thank him for doing that. Without the applications getting the face ups, we don't know if we'd be here where we are now. There'll be potentially more face lifts for the applications in the future.


Potential Deranks


There'll be potential deranks. Altar has been receiving PMs from many people regarding certain ranks who may be potentially not doing what they are supposed to do as a rank, or doing what they used to do in terms of activity. There are a lot of ranks who just sit and hang out in the chat and haven't done anything for a long time. We'll be looking into those ranks, and potentially do those deranks for everyone. Although someone may be deranked, it doesn't mean they did something wrong.


Sometimes, people change and have different priorities or goals ingame. There's nothing wrong with someone being deranked. They didn't get deranked because they're bad or did something wrong. We just need a refresher with ranks. It's just not fair to the ranks who work really hard for the community while there are certain ranks who don't do much in the community.


7. 06/07/19 Community Meeting





Smiley Applications May Be Approved Every 2 Weeks


We may start approving Smiley applications after 2 weeks instead of 1 month as it may be demotivating to have to wait a month for approval. This won't be affecting other ranks' applications however.


Smiley Ranks May Be Changed to Recruit Ranks


We are thinking of ranking up all Smiley ranks to Recruit ranks. The first reason is because the Smiley rank may not look like a real rank from others' perspective. The second reason is because Altar will have to manually remove anyone he adds to his friend list if they have any queries. The moment he adds someone to his friend list, they automatically become a Smiley rank.


New Rank up Applications and Derank Applications


@King Capone has been working really hard on revamping the applications and derank applications. They are ready to go, but all that is left to do is to write a documentation or guide on how to properly do deranks. Although it's very explained on the derank application, we need information on how to get there, when to use it, and why.


RuneInfo Discord Bot


For those unaware, the RuneInfo discord bot is widely used often for finding collective information e.g. portables, stats. It is used in over 14,000 discord servers for RS3 and OSRS. We've been talking to the developer of the discord bot for over a year regarding adding the house host tracker information. At the time, we didn't have the adverts and weren't comfortable in displaying open hosts on the RuneInfo bot when the house host tracker was new in the early Beta stages. The hosts weren't consistent, and we had to manually add unverified hosts. That has changed significantly, and the house host tracker is being used to a much higher degree. We felt comfortable now that it was a good time to integrate the house host tracker with the RuneInfo bot.


The commands are !altar and !07altar.  That will display the open hosts respective to the game. It also lists the 'Altar' friends chat and '07 Altar' clan chat in case anyone needs additional info, but unfortunately we couldn't get a link to our Discord server on the RuneInfo bot due to policy and how he works for the bot. It wouldn't be fair to other communities if it linked to our Discord server.


Discord Nitro Boost


Discord introduced nitro boosts, so if you have the full featured nitro monthly subscription, you can boost the server at the top. You can only boost 1 server at a time with your nitro subscription. When you boost a server, you get many perks and benefits depending on the tiers that you reach. If the server has 1, 2 or 3, you get some perks. But if the server gets 10 boosts, you get cool interesting features such as high quality voice channels, the graphic on top of the server, extra custom emojis, and an animated server icon


Lastly, @Midi made a custom splash screen when someone joins the Altar community server through a discord invite for the first time. There's a lot of customisations when makes the Discord server looks professional.


If we go under 10 nitro boosts, our Discord server will lose a lot of cool features. It'd be awesome if we can try to keep up the nitro boosts to ensure the Discord server stays professional.


Unhosting (Verified Hosts)


For those that are verified who are hosting themselves, remember to unhost once you stop hosting. If we notice certain individuals purposely not unhosting themselves, we may have to blacklist them from using the house host tracker.


Lusfr Passed Away


@Lusfr_ has passed away on March 30, 2019. He was a silver star in 07 altar. He was a very friendly guy and a really good programmer. Through his programming skills and creation of our house host tracker and community, he had an idea of using our tracker data (public) to create a mini advertiser. So if someone asks who's hosting in Altar friends chat or 07 Altar clan chat, you can use a hotkey to display who's hosting in the chat based on the information from the house host tracker. Through that, we realised we could use that same technology to advertise at the portal. Once we did that, things changed drastically and it was a really incredibly positive experience in the community, because we've been plagued with advertisers for so long. 


Advertisers have always been a negative aspect in our community. It took away a lot of focus on our chats and gave us a hard time. There were a lot of hosts who place 4 advertisers at the portal, or used them to bully other hosts. Many hosts wanted to host for fun, hang out with friends, and/or help out the community. However, they were driven away because of the plague of advertisers. Through Lusfr's programming and technology, we discovered a way to combat that to give power back to the community and the good hosts that want to host and don't want to worry about using advertisers by breaking the rules. A lot of the ranks had a lot of fond memories of Lusfr, and the community isn't going to be the same without him.


We are thinking of making an in-game memorial for Lusfr. We would have a host in rimmington, and take out all of our advertisers to specifically advertise that one host to try to get as many people as we can in the house. We would have an awesome hosting session in memory of Lusfr. Lusfr was a big host and he hosted very often. He really loved to host, and sometimes he would host in Yanille when no host was available. He would host for the sake of the community and helping the community. There would be a date to be announced and/or be discussed when we do it, so we're just going to give it some time to settle in people's minds, and we would announce something at a later date. The memorial is a good chance to talk about Lusfr, so share any experiences you had with him.


8. 03/08/19 Community Meeting





We are open to any input for any topic discussed in this community meeting. Stay tuned for more community meetings in the nearby future.



  • +1 1
Link to post

Thank you for this thread, Pretty much beat me to the punch with compiling and formatting as well as posting the content :D BIG ups @Warrior for keeping the forums up to date as always. This re-cap covers my notes as well, I was going to be taking questions to bring up to community owners/admins post meeting, but Altar, Magiq, Jala and a few others ended up taking questions after the meeting. Thanks again, looking forward to next month's meet!

Link to post

     Thank you for the recap @Warrior, @Tify invited me but I was out with friends lol (holy s**t I actually have friends), great to be able to come back here and read everything though, will try and make next one if possible. Love seeing everyone while working on prayer on Archdeacon and will see you all out there!



  • +1 2
Link to post
  • Warrior changed the title to Community Meetings
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...