Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Memeson

Altar FC Ban Requests

I've had to deal with him multiple time. He's been annoying to hosts for a while, not quite sure if he deserves a ban since I never had any "big issue" with him. It's your call.

Last time I've had a problem with him, he got banned from nahoo's house for being quite rude and immature. After talking to him and nahoo, nahoo decided to unban him and since than no issue to report.

5f41cad1415f95535fc49c3d3f6ad427.png

Edited by Troll

On 5-7-2017 at 11:41 PM, Troll said:

I've had to deal with him multiple time. He's been annoying to hosts for a while, not quite sure if he deserves a ban since I never had any "big issue" with him. It's your call.

Last time I've had a problem with him, he got banned from nahoo's house for being quite rude and immature. After talking to him and nahoo, nahoo decided to unban him and since than no issue to report.

5f41cad1415f95535fc49c3d3f6ad427.png

yeah he was behaving from that point on and kinda kissing my ass. I know in the FC he didn't and he is just very toxic. He is already on my ignore list again after making multiple whore/slut remarks and all sorts of stuff like that. Im in favour of a ban honestly. 

He seems to be now banned from the FC. This thread has served its purpose.

Locked and moved to Approved section.

SandyShooter seems to be MIA. Thread has been moved to Archives for the time being.

ExPureAment seems to be MIA. Thread has been moved to Archives for the time being.

Name: Rabofly3

Jemla903

Livelifeleft

Date: 1/17/2018

Reason: He spams and trolls Altar fc daily with those three accts mainly. There are other accounts that he has but I did not write them down because I've only seen them once. But he always spams with those three accounts at least twice a day. Does not listen when we warn him or try and talk to him ever.

Evidence (Include screenshots of you warning the user with date): Sorry but I can't figure out how to put in screenshots.. many ppl in the fc has seen him do this though.

Conclusion (optional): This guy is causing people in fc to get aggravated and leave. 

+1

Edited by Popy

+1, they've been in daily trolling and spamming.