Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Emo Hobo

Anonymous vs Open rank apps [POLL]

Anonymous vs Open rank apps  

12 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you guys prefer the 07 method of anonymous responses on applications/recommendations thread, or open ones?

• Anonymous
    • Open see-all
  2. 2. Would you want to see the Anonymous or Open system in RS3 Apps?

• Anonymous
    • Open

Hey guys, would you prefer to have the 07 system of anonymous replies to the applications, or the RS3 system of open replies? 

Edited by Magiq

Anonymous in FC, don't think clan should be tbh.

No change for 07 ples it works best this way

It won't change for 07. Also this is only for FC @Saad I believe.

POLL IS NOW CLOSED!!!

Thank you to everyone who has voted!

The popular vote in this poll was to change over our RS3 Friends Chat to anonymous replies on rank applications. This change will be made today, and a corresponding post will follow and I shall link it here. Thank you again for voting and being apart of the decision making process of the Altar Community!

I'll be honest here. I like the fact that your thread has to be verified before being available to everyone but I don't like the fact that replies have to go through the same process. It removes the legitimacy of other people vouching. Responses shouldn't be anonymous. If you can't give your honest opinion about someone without being anonymous, you really shouldn't give your opinion at all. 

I'll go with the flow for now. I may be wrong, who knows ;)

Edited by Troll
More appropriate - Troll

2 hours ago, Troll said:

I'll be honest here. I like the fact that your thread has to be verified before being available to everyone but I don't like the fact that replies have to go through the same process. It removes the legitimacy of other people vouching. Responses shouldn't be anonymous. If you can't give your honest opinion about someone without being anonymous, you really shouldn't give your opinion at all. 

I'll go with the flow for now. I may be wrong, who knows ;)

I wish that was the case, but for many people they are going to say +1 based off of the friendship other than the work they are putting in. That was the main problem in 07 Altar while we were having fast-tracked rankups, I see anonymous posting working the best imo because you don't have the whole community judging something you say, or the person applying. That's all IMO :aetsch013: that's why we're keeping 07 anonymous