Becka

Pay it forward: Christmas game

[align=center]latest?cb=20160214082800[/align]

[align=center]This Christmas season I'd like to start a chain reaction of gifting. [/align]

[align=left]How it works:[/align]

[align=left]Give a gift (between 10k-100k gp) to the person that comments after you. It can be anything from a few prayer potions, sharks, some herbs or some seeds.. Something that they'll use for bossing or skilling.[/align]

[align=left]Try to keep it within the same price range, if you receive a magic seed, don't give the next person a guam seed. (Unless a guam seed is the only thing in your budget)[/align]

[align=left]If you receive a gift that you do not need or want feel free to pass it along to the next person, or sell it for some gold. [/align]

[align=left]Try not to give gifts of over 100k to make it fair for everyone.[/align]

[align=left]You can comment anything you'd like, including a Christmas wish list of items that would benefit you. (If you're training cooking you can ask for raw fish, if you're fletching you can ask for some bowstring) [/align]

[align=left]You can comment multiple times and give as many gifts as you'd like! [/align]

Example:

[align=left]Myself being the first in the thread I will be the first to give a gift[/align]

[align=left]lets say Rcer is the first to comment after me I will gift Rcer[/align]

[align=left]Rcer will gift the person that comments after him

Lets keep this going until the end of December! Happy gifting and Merry Christmas.[/align]

Hi all.

For Christmas, I would enjoy

1) Dragon bones for 99 prayer

2) Enough air orbs/battlestaves for 99 crafting.

3)An ely

4)An arcane

5) DWH

Thanks and the person giving me stuff pls buy me them :)

This is a very interesting event as that it brings everyone together as a community to share what they have to another person in need.

What a very thoughtful event. I'd be glad to help anyone in need.

> I'm looking for supplies to get my crafting level up, currently 66.

Merry Christmas!

This is a very interesting event as that it brings everyone together as a community to share what they have to another person in need.

What a very thoughtful event. I'd be glad to help anyone in need.

> I'm looking for supplies to get my crafting level up, currently 66.

Merry Christmas!

This is an OSRS Event just to let you know. Not sure if u play osrs, but the gifts will be given on 07 scape :)

Just didnt know since you are mainly an RS3 player  :party-smiley-043: